Piercing in the navel

rociodmngz's profile photo   07/08/2015 11:19 a.m.

Hello good morning!!I have been with diabetes for 8 years and I would love to know if any of you have a slope in the naveRisk to infections .. I already had one in my nose but in the navel it gives me the most because of the fact that the scar that stays to take it out does not go unnoticed easily;So making a slope to last two days and I have a huge scar ... I don't see it.Do you have any?A kiss!

rociodmngz's profile photo
rociodmngz
07/08/2015 11:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I had in the nipple and in the eyebrow and zero problems.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/08/2015 12:04 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Look I have never done any but a good cake with the motorcycle if I stuck, end with chafing and touched by many parts of the body, it is not a motorcycle of the little ones a Honda CBR 600 F.When they arrived in the emergency department they were crowded by telling them that it was diabetic, as it heal equally well as a non -diabetic with a long evolution of diabetes.
I also operate from myopia's view for 4 years I was looking for clinics throughout Spain to see the best ophthalmologists, as soon as they knew that it was very few diabetic, they wantedThey were continuous negative that it would not operate.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/08/2015 12:29 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It will depend on your body.I have always scarred slowly (since I have diabetes) and now with diabetes and good control everything takes me more to cure and leaves me more scars.But if you heal well and you cure it as it is due, it does not have to exist.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
07/08/2015 2:02 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

I have taken him and without problems, that yes, a lot of cleaning that the navel is a bit delicate

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/08/2015 3:06 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I have in navel and nothing.I have had in the nose and ear tb and no problem.I carry tattoos ... etc ... I have always healed very well and remain the same from diabetes.Take care of it a lot and Yata;)

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
07/08/2015 5:01 p.m.

I had piercing, I got pregnant!And I do not have to see or not but the navel has been bound just in the hole area

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/12/2015 12:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.