Pump transport and accessories on vacation

malefica33's profile photo   07/09/2015 1:29 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I write to tell you that a few days ago I bought a bag/backpack for this vacation, to carry the pump and everything that surrounds the pump (which is a lot).Yesterday at the last minute I got the GP's bag and I am quite satisfied.

I am going to Portugal holidays by plane and you know everything that implies that for any diabetic.With this bag I carry everything about my diabetes as hand luggage and there is plentythe glucometer and its accessories, and space for catheters and cannulas and all the pump accessories.The pack also has a cold wallet, a cold spare gel, a travel container to discard catheters, lancet and strips and a Diasecure unit.

Attached photo.

Let's see at the airport ...... It is the first time I travel with the bomb.

I will tell you.

Greetings

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/09/2015 1:29 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

It looks very good, it is very useful for organizing everything.When I travel for a long time and I have to take a lot of insulin, I put it all together in a thermal bag with a couple of ice blocks;And that bag to my hand suitcase.If I have the rest of the needles and strips in that (leaving enough in the hand equally, just in case).I do it for comfort and by space, since in the hand suitcase I also put the laptop, camera, etc.
The backpack that you put in the maximum measures of luggage from your company?For the photo it seems a bit big but I don't know.
I also tell you that sometimes I have traveled a few days and I have taken insulin directly, without cold or anything and nothing has happened to him.But of course to prevent cure!Hahaha

Laire's profile photo
Laire
07/09/2015 2:10 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Very cool, can you take photos of the interior?Thank you

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/09/2015 2:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If the backpack is lower than hand luggage measures.

I will take photos with the mobile (let's see how they come out) and put them.

I also used "ice bricks" but I had a problem, some vials burst by a blow ...... and between the disaster of breaking insulin and how good it smells !!!!

malefica33
07/09/2015 3:47 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

I have taken photos, but I have a problem.I have them in Google Drive but I don't know how to generate the link to put here.Aguien knows?

malefica33
07/09/2015 8:37 p.m.

@Malefica33 take a look at this link, to see if it helps you share.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/09/2015 10:27 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

But this tells me to share via mail.

malefica33
07/09/2015 10:29 p.m.

By mail or a link (Link), follow the steps to share, in the end you will have a link that you can put here to give access to the photos, if you do not tell you and look at you with you.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/09/2015 10:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks to both of them, it looks good on the outside but to see it inside, I do not locate photos of the interior of the backpack.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/10/2015 11:10 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Ok.Thank you.In a while I try.

malefica33
07/10/2015 1:08 p.m.

Let's see if I have known how to do it, these are the links:

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

malefica33
07/10/2015 5:58 p.m.

I have put the catheter injection system box to compare.Inside it has space, some separators that can be placed as more like with Velcro.

malefica33
07/10/2015 6:01 p.m.

Link

malefica33
07/10/2015 6:03 p.m.

Perfect! Links work!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/10/2015 7:02 p.m.

The photos are not very good .... I'm sorry

malefica33
07/10/2015 8:42 p.m.

Thank you very much you look perfectly.The truth is that I need something to wear everything and now with the pump material, more glucometer, strips, needles, more bolis in case the flies, I need something.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/11/2015 12:37 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Well, in the small black portfolio that comes inside it carries some elastic s for the roads, there are more than 6 and is isotherm.I spend a Humalog road every 6 days (with the pump) then it gives me to take for 36 days.And the feathers because I have the necessary for the days I am out in case I have to change to the multipine fuffments.

malefica33
07/11/2015 3:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.