{'en': 'Funny things that you have gone through your diabetes!', 'es': '¡Cosas divertidas que habéis pasado por vuestra diabetes!'} Image

Funny things that you have gone through your diabetes!

malefica33's profile photo   07/09/2015 4:14 p.m.

Well not everything has to be insulin, punctures, feathers, bomb, profiles, etc ...

Surely because it is diabetics, something fun has happened to you ...

I started with 10 years and in school my mother had said that if I was saying that I was under sugar they gave me some cookies or something sweet.

Well, once I checked the goodness of the bele of the school every day we were going 4 or 5 friends at the recess to Zampar cookies on the face claiming that I was low sugar.

Being older and working I went to the notary to sign a deed and the notary did not paint the ball, he was an older man.

Neither short nor lazy picked my insulin pen, I removed the lid and tried to sign with her ...

ha ha ha

Imagine ...

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/09/2015 4:14 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

Ja, ha ha of the janitor a point but the notary had to have taken a picture ha ha ha, good, with how serious they are all.
On a plane I got up to the bathroom and when I sat on the insu ball I went to the ground, and the seat next to the hall I wonder if I left the ball that had been forgotten.I told him yes, when he removed his hood he released him suddenly and the needle cloves on a finger ha ha ha.You do not see that face of mosqueo all the time, asking for alcohol to disinfect, ha ha ha.I never put the hoods to the needles because since I reuse them it is a fuck and many times I click the Capuchon with the tip.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/09/2015 7:46 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It is that you too ..... what a bad idea, ha ha !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/09/2015 8:17 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

What would the uncle think about you !!!!

malefica33
07/09/2015 9:33 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

I don't have any anecdote like this, or similar.

The only "good" were the camps, where I met people like me and learned many things about what needs to be done and what should not be done, and especially the diversity of diabetics and their diabetes.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/10/2015 10:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As they say roar and regina of fun na, the only thing that makes me funny is when a relative or friend out of curiosity wants to look at the sugar and give him the puncture and throw themselves 7 hours with the puncture in his hand hesitating ...
Shit that you are shit ... :))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/10/2015 11:16 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Arazazuleg Vamos I have never lived in any diabetic camp and I would have liked me a lot.
But mallefic33 the notary you take the prize, fuck that I do not imagine the notary's face in front of the people with the insulin pen, ha ha.
The plane because nobody knew him, but I believe that the tests are still being done to see if any venereal disease, ha ha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/10/2015 11:30 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

With me with diabetes nothing has happened to me, rather with her all the fun is over.With 20 years the only thing you like is to be free and live a thousand adventures without worrying about anything.But always thinking about sugar, tied to a syringe, a meter and a sugar envelope, loses absolutely all grace.At least for me.

The only good thing in 20 years of illness would say it was to get rid of the mili.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/10/2015 11:34 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, I always did rhythmic gymnastics and when I put insulin in the locker room in the competitions, the girls of other clubs that I put that to win!And the current followed.You don't know how good it happened to me.:))

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
07/10/2015 12:28 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Well, Sherpa will not believe it but I present my medical certificates for the mili, they summoned me at the Military Hospital, they made me analytical and as they did well, because they declared me suitable.

They sent me to the CIRD of Córdoba and when I gave me the first hiccup and yes, at home !!!!I did a three -day mili, putting the insulin and everything huh !!!

malefica33
07/10/2015 1:05 p.m.

Hahaha Irene how good.I had the nickname of drugs in the colé, for the punctures and when we came out, they called me drugs, people got over ...

I believe Sherpa that is a pain of diabetes, look at my history ... but we have to get the positive out of everything, I assure you there is.And laugh a little about what life brings us, although sometimes we have our moments of being fucked and depressed.

malefica33
07/10/2015 1:08 p.m.

malefica33 said:
Well Sherpa will not believe it but I present my medical certificates for the mili, they summoned me at the Military Hospital, they made me analytical and how it did well, because they declared me suitable.
They sent me to the CIRD of Córdoba and when I gave me the first hiccup and yes, at home !!!!I did a three -day mili, putting the insulin and everything huh !!!

Fuck.Instead they immediately declared me a total useless after diagnosing the DM1, I think those of the same hospital were commissioned to do everything.

malefic33 said:
I believe Sherpa that is a pain of diabetes, look at my history ... but we have to get the positive out of everything, which I assure you there is.And laugh a little about what life brings us, although sometimes we have our moments of being fucked and depressed.

Already but I have never had any funny time or anything.And to get the positive is very good, but where there is not you cannot get.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/10/2015 1:19 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, I had to suck the entire mili and the diabetes came out just after ... I shook !!!

If I have to put something positive ... one of the issues I would highlight is to have launched the forum, and several apps since 2003 and until now ... and that I have met many people with the same situation ...All this combined with many other unpleasant things that I have to do, but hey, take it off!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/10/2015 4:18 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

More positive of mine ...

I have been a monitor with the Lacre Madrid and the Ade Madrid, and I have gone for camps about 6 summers.

More positive, the fact that my first girlfriend left me when my first hiccups lived with disparms.It is positive because I could live an ooco life and meet my current partner, which is the best that has happened to me in life.

I have met very nice and very valid people.

malefica33
07/11/2015 3:21 a.m.

Fer what apps have you launched?If you can know.

malefica33
07/11/2015 3:22 a.m.

Apps to bring control of diabetes, first glucocontrol, then Sidiary and now those of the forum, I leave you a couple of links:

For iPhone:

Link

For Android:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/11/2015 9:31 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Sidiary is yours?I didn't know, I have it installed.

We have to chat and I quietly .....

malefica33
07/11/2015 9:58 a.m.

Link

I already have you signed.

I hope you don't bother what I am going to hang, I had it saved in my markers.

Serve as a tribute to a person who has given us enough (it is not a ball) and serves for other people to know you a little more.

malefica33
07/11/2015 10:21 a.m.

Only a criticism, for when Sidiary for those we use Mac !!!!!

malefica33
07/11/2015 10:43 a.m.

Hahahaha ... Thank you @malefica33, really I do it with pleasure, this news is public and I don't care at all that you share it!;)

Del Sidiary I would not know how to say for when the version for Mac, I am no longer linked to that project, but if you are very interested, I could ask.: P.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/11/2015 5:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.