What footwear do you recommend for the beach?Which one do you use?

Jesule83's profile photo   07/18/2015 5:07 p.m.

Hello good.
I wanted to know what kind of footwear you use to go through the sand of the beach (of the pool also but more on the beach than the sand is hotter) to take care of your feet.Do you bathe even with them on the beach?

Let's see if you recommend any comfortable to buy these days before the holidays arrive.

Thank you!!

Jesule83's profile photo
Jesule83
07/18/2015 5:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can try the Aquashos del Decathlon.And if not, life of a lifetime ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/18/2015 8:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't get anything

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/18/2015 9:15 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

If I go to the beach with a lot

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/18/2015 9:41 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

You can use any sandal or espargata.I don't think you have any problems on your feet .., that would already be in a very advanced and decuity diabetes ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/19/2015 2:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It seems good to me to walk barefoot on the sand of the beach, and if the trick is very hot it is to bury the foot while walking, the sand is colder.Our feet are delicate but I think it is good to walk barefoot, in addition the sand is a good scrub for hardness.

And if the sand you see that it is dirty or you are in danger of cutting you then crab or something similar.

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/20/2015 10:06 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.