Transmitter Dexcom aim to die and other doubts.

BanHop's profile photo   07/24/2015 8:35 a.m.

Good, the message has just come out that the transmitter is aiming to die, I think that you say it takes a couple of days since the message comes out until it dies definitively.
A few months ago I read that a little more fine was going to come out, do you know if it is already available, if it is worth more or less than the other?
Do you have to acquire it from the Dexcom page or is there another cheaper way?

On the other hand I already took the opportunity to ask something else.It turns out that I'm going to travel for the first time by plane.
I have read for the forums that I must fill in a type medical report like this:

Link

And that my head doctor firm and seal.So far, but it turns out that I also have some stomach problems.Would you have to take another report equal to that with drug medications for example?

Do you know where to acquire a bag with suitable boats to put liquids?Would that bag be carried in the handbag or in the suitcase?

And finally, are they going to tell me something to take the Dexcom?I have to make any report with that?Now I take it in the slap, to see if they are going despite that it is a dangerous artifact and make me take it out, with what the sensors cost.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/24/2015 8:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In that report you have space to put additional medication.Also the pills do not give problems at airports, for the moment.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
07/24/2015 10:18 a.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Yes, it usually lasts 2-3 days since the warning comes out.
I already have the Slim transmitter since January but it is not so much difference in size.
You have to call Novalab, if you call today before 2:00 pm will arrive on Monday.
Normally for the other medications it is not necessary but good if it does it because it is not so.
The normal thing is that they tell you anything, for the Dexcom, but if they tell you for that you carry the report.
For the liquids to which liquids do you mean, to those of personal cleaning?
Those in maximum 50ml boats if you carry them in the suitcase, because if they do not throw them away.For that, in the Chinese there are necessary need with transparent bottles that are of the allowed measures
If they are medications, I recommend your original container and with the report.
Everything you need for diabetes and other medications always in hand luggage, in case flies and always carries more, that the things that never happen to you at home do not know how but outside, they happen to you

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/24/2015 10:29 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, thank you very much.I'm going to call Novalab, to print the report to take it to my head of head and search the Chinese Frasquitos :)

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/24/2015 10:48 a.m.

Look, I put some photos to see the difference from the tranMisores.
Do not let the 2nd photo edit but to get the idea

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/24/2015 10:54 a.m.

And see that a paste will have been spent to do that ...

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/24/2015 2:05 p.m.

Hello!
About traveling by plane, you don't worry.Take insulin with you in hand luggage (never in the invoiced one, you can freeze and spoil) as well as all needles, glucometer, etc.And he takes the doctor's letter just in case, but come on, at airports they are more than accustomed to seeing people with diabetes and all good.
Apart from, the bages of the bag in the hand suitcase have to go in boats at most 100ml.They sell boats of that size in the Chinese and in stores like Primark and are very cheap.All these boats have to put them in a transparent plastic bag (they give them at the airport) or a transparent bag also, if you buy the boats they usually come inside that bag.This one has to get out of the suitcase when you pass security control at the airport.You can take part of that insulin, nothing happens.
About the Dexcom, I do not know whether or not it can go through the arch (I suppose yes, but to see if someone who takes it can answer, I can with the free one I can).If they have to blame you (sometimes they do it a little at random) Tell them that you carry a continuous glucose meter before they start, so that they already know.They won't make you take it off, of course.
With the rest of the medications you need, I don't think anything happens, but if your doctor puts it in the letter, better.And if you travel to another country, take the letter also in English, just in case.
I hope I helped you, greetings!

Laire's profile photo
Laire
07/24/2015 2:59 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Go through the arch perfectly, the receiver passed it with the mobile in the tray.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/24/2015 4:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.