Highly recommended app

Monica_LTD's profile photo   07/26/2015 12:13 p.m.

Hello everyone,

We want to tell you about the app for mobiles and personal computers (PC and Mac) Diasend.

It is a program capable of reading virtually all existing devices in the market (glucometers and insulin pumps), so that by transmitting data from the glucometer to the computer merges and generates a single report.It is very similar to the app made by our friend Fer, Sidiary, with the difference that can be installed in Mac / Apple computers.

We are testing it and we are very happy with the application.

I leave you link to make a look:

Link

The page is initially in English, but the app/program is in all languages ​​(including Spanish).

This other link leads to the rapid use guide:

Link

Highly recommended.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
07/26/2015 12:13 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Impressive, it works on PC and Mac, I have not tried it, but seeing the list of devices that say they are compatible, it seems phenomenal, they even support the DEXCOM that neither the manufacturer has application for Mac!, I copy the list of devices here:

Compatible devices
This is a list of all Diasend® Compatible Devices Separated by Our Products I.E.Transmitter and Uploader.

Win 8 compatibility notice
Transmitter
When at the clinic.
Glucose Meters

ABBOTT - Freestyle Insulinx, Freestyle Mini, Freestyle Flash, Freestyle Freedom, Freestyle Freedom Lite, Freestyle Lite, Freestyle Optium/Xceed/Precision, Freestyle Opium Neo
ACON LABORATORIES - ON CALL PLUS, ON CALL RESOLVE, ON CALL ADVANCE, ON CALL VIVID
AGAMATRIX - WaveSense Jazz
Apex Bio - Extra Glucosure, Glucosure Max
Arkray-Glucocard X-Meter, X-Min Plus
BAYER - CONTOUR, CONTOUR LINK, CONTOUR NEXT LINK, CONTOUR USB, CONTOUR NEXT USB, BREAZE2, CONTOUR NEXT
Cambridge Sensors - Microdot+
EveryMed - Everyx3
Glucorx - Nexus, Nexus Mini, Nexus Voice
Infopia - Element, Gluneo, Glucolab
I-SENS-Caresens N, Caresens N Pop, Alphack Professional, Cool/Bravo, Caresens N-Voice
Lifescan - Onetouch Veriosync, Onetouch Ultra, Ultra2, Ultrasmart, Ultraeasy/Ultramini, Vita, Select, Select Plus, Verio Pro, Verio, Verio (Old), Verio Flex, Verio Iq
Medcore - Extra Glucosure, Glucosure Max, Medcore Care
MENARINI - GLUCOMEN AREO, GLUCOMEN VISIO, LX, LX PLUS, GM, G+
Mendor - Discreet
Nipro - Trueresult, Trueyou, Trueyou Mini
Nova - Max Link, Max Plus
Prodigy - Autocode
Roche-Acu-Chek Aviva, Acu-Chek Active, Compact, Compact Plus, Aviva Nano, Mobile (IR), Mobile (USB), Aviva Combo, Aviva Expert, Perform
SANOFI - BGSTAR, Extra Mystar
Terumo - Finetouch
Wellion - Linus, Calla Light, Calla Premium, Calla Dialog
YPSOMED - MYLIFE UNIO, MYLIFE PURA
Insulin Pumps

Animas - Onetouch Ping, Vibe, 1200, 2020
Asante - Snap Pump
Insulet - Omnipod
Nipro - Friend
Tandem - T: Slim
Roche - Acu -Chek Spirit, Spirit Combo, Insight
Smiths Medical - Cozmo 1700
Sooil - Dana Diabecare R
YPSOMED - MyLife Omnipod

Insulin Pen

pendiq - pendiq

CGMS

ABBOTT - Free Freestyle, Freestyle Navigator, Freestyle Navigator II
Dexcom - G4 Platinum, Seven Plus

fer's profile photo
fer
07/26/2015 1:23 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have contacted Diasend and they have told me that data cannot be introduced manually, only through the download cable of each glucometer.

imanol's profile photo
imanol
07/28/2015 2:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tabled with a lifescan Onetouch Ultraeasy and perfect, it was unable to install Lifescan's own program in a portable with Windows Vistmedical meter and printed at the time.With this application I can download it, visualize, see graphs and go to PDF.perfect

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/01/2015 10:25 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

It is the one I use for the animas Vibe.For me it is great my endocrine has my keys and he enters Vet as I go.
I have only found a small failure, both the Dexcom and the animas every 5 min receives a glucose control, with Diasend you have to look on graphics that are small, or go to statistics and it gives you the number value per hour but it is aMedium, and in an hour glucose suffers many changes.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/01/2015 11:32 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Good I have also contacted Diasend for the issue of being able to register data manually, for example, insulin doses something that together with the levels would be fantastic for corrections.From Diasend they tell me what is written by @imanol that either your glucometer has the option of registering that data and then being exported to Diasend or for the moment (they are in R&D improving the system so that in the short term it can be done), the only alternative is adding notes per day or week, but they will not leave the comparative sheet.So at the moment it is time to wait for the service to improve.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/24/2015 9:37 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.