Weight loss-db type 2-& GT;Lada

Pauso's profile photo   07/30/2015 1 p.m.

Hello!
Thank you all for the contributions in this forum.For the "new" it is very helpful.

I have 41 years and 6 I was diagnosed type 2. At first with diet and sport I wore it well.My glycosilada was good.Then not so much and the doctor prescribed me metformin ... I get to prescribe up to 4000 a day, a fog !!The thing is that since the metformin I have been losing weight ... now I am in the 58kg and I am 180.

Three weeks ago, the header sent me to the endocrine and he said that I am a "lada" guy.I have started taking "Lantus" 6 units at night.I have started going to a dietitian who will help me with meals.According to the doctor with the insulin and with the good values ​​of sugar my weight has to climb ...

I would like to know if any of you has gone through this and if you have any "trick" to get weight ...

A week ago it rose a little, but it has come down again: (...

Greetings to all,
Pedro

Pauso's profile photo
Pauso
07/30/2015 1 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course you will gain weight, you will eat better and with insulin you will better assimilate meals, although I suppose that if you have only lantus they will have restricted the hydrates ...
You will have to do controls after meals to see if with only with Lantus it is enough or also need to eat more carbohydrates ..
Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/30/2015 6:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you for your region answer !!Let's see how all this evolves ..... I hope that for now with Lantus it is enough ... but we are going to see..Aludos!

Pauso's profile photo
Pauso
07/31/2015 1:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.