Surprise!!!!diagnosed with diabetes

PuppetVtec's profile photo   08/03/2015 2:56 p.m.

Good morning, I think that since I all took us as a diagnosed with diabetes, because I do not suffer from this.I already had time to be wrong but when I was with the doctors, they never detected anything I started with Uric Acid problems after colon and now I know that I have diabetes.I have exactly 5 days that I know that I am diabetic but the doctor never told me what guy it was so I don't know, I am new on this issue and I worry about this disease I know that over time if one manages to stay because it can liveWith this many years,

I present myself, I am Carlos Alvarez, I am from Guatemala I was high -performance athlete and now they will stop doing it completely neglect and I think that was what brought me here, now I come to you to be able to take this disease with me that for the momentI still do not say it very well, I am 31 years old and I wait

Greetings,

PuppetVtec's profile photo
PuppetVtec
08/03/2015 2:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum.
They will have to put a treatment and do more tests to see what kind of diabetes you have. If you have overweight, maybe with diet and pills you control yourself, but if you fail to have the glucosilada below 7, they will put insulin treatment.
Find out and read a lot to have good control.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/03/2015 7:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If Regina I have medication Januvia and Crestor, if I am not bad Januvia, she resets patients with diabetes 2, I have been reading a lot to be able to control better and have a quiet life I know that this is not from the other world but I have seen how diabetes areIt has many people.The doctor told me that I had high creatinine and then he told me I will leave treatment for daibetas and I stayed 0.O I also have to lower at least 107 pounds weight 257. Now with that of creatinine I did not understand thatI refer, with respect to this comes a time of day usually passes 2 times where I feel nightmares and a horrible dream and it is as if I had not slept in days, I am going to somewhere and sleep like 5 minutes and deep with pain in the bodyI've been looking for information about that but I can't find

Greetings,

PuppetVtec
08/03/2015 8:53 p.m.

Follow the treatment, control the diet and improve, controlling glucose.Much encouragement, which is not difficult

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/03/2015 11:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello Puppet.
In my view it is still early to start putting specific guidelines, the only thing I can tell you about my experience is that you control food and there is no better way to combat this disease than sport.
Start training again, do it with knowledge, don't be like me that I do everything to the gross and then give me exaggerated hypos.
A hug from Spain.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/09/2015 11:07 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

chimo said:
hello puppet.
In my view it is still early to start putting specific guidelines, the only thing I can tell you about my experience is that you control food and there is no better way to combat this disease than sport.
Start training again, do it with knowledge, don't be like me that I do everything to the gross and then give me exaggerated hypos.
A hug from Spain.

Thanks Chimo, because it touches it, it is another type of life that has to be carried from now on and then I will be for a long time

PuppetVtec
08/10/2015 12:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.