Sweet Tort Team Recipe (pancakes)

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   08/08/2015 11:34 a.m.

Hello everyone!

A few days ago my boy asked me to pancakes, and I tried to make them like that in a longest plan, without sugar and that.I leave the recipe in case you are interested, I pass the link because I also made the video and there is embedded :)

Link

Anyway, as a summary, it is this:

Ingredients:
1 glass of flour (if integral, better)
1 glass of skim milk
1 teaspoon full of yeast/baking powder
2 teaspoons of Stevia powder
A little butter (about 50g)
1 egg

steps to follow:
1. Mix the ingredients in a bowl
2. Derret the butter in a pan so that the dough does not stick
3. Cook the dough, turn it around
4. Cook on the other side
5. Decorate (chocolate, jam, etc)

If you can, use whole wheat flour and skim milk, that is better, and I instead of Stevia use, which I love.

I hope you like and have a good day!: D

PS: Those who want to tell me that you can take sugar and increase insulin, you can save the edges, just try to help the one who does well the recipes like this, not all are the same.Thank you :)

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
08/08/2015 11:34 a.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Thank you very much for the recipes and for your blog !!!!, I have taken a look and the things you have "take away err I" !!!

Greetings.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
08/11/2015 2:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you so much!!!!I love desserts and the truth is that it is complex to get recipes.
I make this weekend.
Greetings from the Sierra de Madrid

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/12/2015 8:01 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

con_q_de_quimica said:
Thank you very much for the recipes and for your blog !!!!, I have taken a look and the things you have "take away er feeling" !!!

Greetings.

Thank you very much, I hope you find someone you like!And I am open to new challenges, so if you can think of something that can adapt for those who have diabetes, I will try!:)

Have a good day!

DulcesDiabeticos
08/16/2015 11:40 a.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)

chimo said:
thank you very much !!!!I love desserts and the truth is that it is complex to get recipes.
I make this weekend.
GREETING FROM THE SIERRA DE MADRID

Great, you'll tell me how they were :)

DulcesDiabeticos
08/16/2015 11:41 a.m.

sweetsdiabeticos said:
con_q_de_quimica said:
thank you very much for the recipes and for your blog !!!!, I have taken a look and the things you have"They take away from feeling" !!!

Greetings.

Thank you very much, I hope you find someone you like!And I am open to new challenges, so if you can think of something that can adapt for those who have diabetes, I will try!:)

Have a good day!

Well, I can think of something that I think they have already put out there;The famous ice cream Dracula.I have seen some recipes out there, but the results do not convince.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
08/17/2015 1:29 a.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:
sweetsdiabeticos said:
con_q_de_quimica said:
con_q_de_quimica said:
Thank you very much for the recipes and for your blog !!!!, I have taken a look and the things you have "take away er feeling" !!!

Greetings.

Have a good day!

Well, I can think of something that I think they have already put out there;The famous ice cream Dracula.I have seen some recipes out there, but the results do not convince.

Wow, it's a challenge, especially because I don't have molds to make poles xD I sign it, and I promise to warn if something potable comes out;)

DulcesDiabeticos
08/17/2015 10:33 a.m.

Thank you!!These recipes are doing very well

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/18/2015 8:36 p.m.

aranzazuleg said:
Thank you!!These recipes are going very well

Of course, especially because they are made in a periquete:-P

DulcesDiabeticos
08/18/2015 9:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.