I hope it serves you ... (with love)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/12/2013 12:36 p.m.

Apparently "people" have tired!
The "world of medicine" is deceiving people and what is worse: with the help of "legislators!"
It seems that the "money" (as always) has blinded doctors and medical professionals to the point that they are now * suppressing * voluntarily the truth about diabetes, their control and even their cure!
Correct: I said it ... "Cure!"

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/12/2013 12:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

One of two, or you are an iluso or a scammer.
This shit of deception of "reverse diabetes" has been scaming people in countries where health authorities do not do enough against this gentuza.
If you want to use natural remedies, you are in your right.Thus, people "cured", and life expectancy was 30 years.
But do not come here to deceive anyone, because we have stopped believing in miracles.

DiabetesForo
02/12/2013 12:51 p.m.

It is the two things, scammer, and also illusory for thinking that someone is going to believe such nonsense ... scamThey should make all their rigor fall on this type of scoundrels and unscrupulous people, who not only cause a breakdown in the economy of those unsuspecting who listen to them, but in their own health, which is even worse.
Anyway ... no case .. greetings Dani79 (with love)

And for the forum, greetings to all !!:)

olmo's profile photo
olmo
02/12/2013 6:18 p.m.

Hello
If you really think it is a lie or scam (which I do not doubt) are the administrators to remove the link.For less, they have thrown indirects.: Twisted:

romevila's profile photo
romevila
02/13/2013 3:02 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

The link that linked this character I already deleted in the morning and I have not erased the subject because Alea and Olmo had already answered.It is not worth entering the rag with this type of characters

DiabetesForo
02/13/2013 4:14 p.m.

Well look what I found in an advertisement of the Facebook payment I hope nobody

esoja22's profile photo
esoja22
03/04/2013 7:24 a.m.

Don't you know that it is prohibited here to advertise ???And even less of this type

DiabetesForo
03/04/2013 7:27 a.m.

I feel that my message has been misunderstood, I have put it as alert, not for advertising, so that you know that they also try to fool us.
As you can see I finish with a "I hope that nobody pique" because here in the forum there are many people who notify us of these thymus.
All the best

esoja22's profile photo
esoja22
03/04/2013 8:42 a.m.

We see those messages and eliminate them continuously and make them reach as you have done it, so I do not believe that nobody does it without intention.Anyway, you know it, this type of messages are not supported here.

DiabetesForo
03/04/2013 10:04 a.m.

Meadow.I feel you don't believe me.
Although I started a long time since I registered and entered many times to inform me and I know that you answer any questions that any user has and I have learned a lot about your opinions.
I have a quiet conscience, my mother was diabetics too and I know I don't heal.
I feel that you doubt me.
All the best

esoja22's profile photo
esoja22
03/06/2013 2:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.