{'en': 'Another that joins !!!', 'es': 'Otro que se une!!!'} Image

Another that joins !!!

Chimo's profile photo   08/09/2015 8:14 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone:

Type 1 diabetic 4 years ago.I did not know that this forum existed and after reading some I have decided to register.

First of all, thank each and every one of you for operating the forum and for the thousand questions that I will gradually do.

I am 35 years old, HG 7.5 a little high but my head went to me the day I had analytical and I took 3 coffees before doing it, as I read this my doctor hangs me hehehehe.

My experience with this noble is complex, debut with 740 about the coma and according to my doctor of the health center, what I had to do is drink water and walk (thankfully I did not make a case and I got off to the Emergency Hospital), since then the control is disastrous due to the work I have, a few days and others little physical exercise, but I am one of the happiest people who exists, I love riding a bike especially for the energy bars that I make good use of them.

I am in the phase of putting an insulin pump and I think it will be a success to stop it when I exercise and leave those little clicks that only we suffer.

To start I have 2 questions that I would love to answer me:

The first: weight 56 ​​kg and I measure 168 cm, some of you have a hard time fattening?I walk a little desperate.

The second: I plan to tattoo diabetic in the arm for fear of fading in the middle of the mountain and do not know where to start rescue equipment.Anyone have tattooed?, With a 7.5 hg can?Or I must reduce the HG before I do it.

Greetings to all and many moods to whom you are from downturn by the disease.

Sorry, my name is Jose María and I live in the Sierra de Madrid, in case anyone needs something.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/09/2015 8:14 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Hi José Maria.There are bracelets and pendants for that it is not necessary to tattoo.Apart from that I have 6 and I have an appointment for the 7 tattoo.
Welcome

rafach's profile photo
rafach
08/09/2015 8:23 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Hi Jose María, welcome to the forum.

Diabetic tatuarte?There are other means to show your diabetes, identifying bracelets, a chain, etc ... Sometimes diabetics and tattoos do not get along.What if one day you get tired of the tattoo?

Look at this: Link

You find something you like.

By the way we go a lot for Sierrade Madrid, one day we can take something ...

Greetings.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
08/09/2015 8:26 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

: -O: -o: -o

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/09/2015 8:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello again:

I have taken everything and it has always been uncomfortable, for my work I should not carry any pendants or bracelets.
For the bike I wear a sheet but when I go running it is uncomfortable.
In response to Monica, I hope that medicine or apparatus that this blissful disease was finally healed and I regretted the tattoo.

To take something, of course I sign up, I live in Cercedilla and if one day you want to walk or simply greet me I would be delighted to meet you.Now yes, in my town I invite I hehehe.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/09/2015 9:59 p.m.

Hello.Living in Cercedilla, your endocrine is in H. Puerta de Hierro?I work there, so if you need anything, you tell me!All the best!

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
08/09/2015 10:10 p.m.

Hello Xorxie, it was, my endocrine was in the pH, but they changed me to the new Collado Villalba.Thank you very much for the intention.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/09/2015 10:14 p.m.

Ah, of course.It's true!You know you can continue at Puerta de Hierro, if you choose it.Dr. Aller sees me and I don't change it for anything.Although I go to another hospital, I will continue to go to Puerta de Hierro.That said, whatever you need.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
08/09/2015 10:20 p.m.

Well, it has it.On the return on vacation we will go there.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
08/10/2015 7:40 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Welcome Chimo!And congratulations on the bomb, I have been for a few months and the truth is that I am very happy.It gives a lot of flexibility and it has allowed me to have very good control without too much effort.

About the tattoo, because I agree with the others, it seems a bit dramatic.On this website they sell taloneras Link is more comfortable to run ...

I am also from Madrid but now I live in the US.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/10/2015 8:53 p.m.

Hello again:
I am with all of you as it is to kill gunflows, but I find the most practical and less annoying way.
It would be a similar to this, it is not very big or so I hope hehehehe.

Thank you all for the welcome and I hope to participate in everything I can to help and encourage all who need it.
PD: Monica, perfect will be a pleasure to meet you.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/11/2015 10:24 p.m.

Hello, my name is Julian, me and some colleagues from the university we are carrying out an investigation into diabetes and would help me largely if they could answer the following survey:
Link
As it is better to have more data, if you can send people who know with the same condition, it would be great.
Thanks in advance.

curioso_1's profile photo
curioso_1
08/28/2015 8:54 p.m.

Hi Chimo, I am a diabetic since the age of 14, now with 42 a few years already diabetic.The truth although this ugly say a good control all life without any complication and everything very well, we will touch wood still.
It has been a very good life with diabetes but I have sinned with one thing I started very late with the sport at 37 or 38 I think it was.At present I am nobody but I do sports, I stop the right thing to rest
I could also bother me for my work and for several reasons, but make a tattoo?Do you think that if you tattoo that, will that see it right away?The best a bracelet.Pay attention to Monica, and look at the store that has put your bracelets and others that have to be the best prices in the market there are.
I measure 173 and weight 68 kg.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/28/2015 9:24 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Chimo, if you do the tattoo, that is not seen with the naked eye, because there may be jobs in which you are not interested in saying it...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/28/2015 11:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

On the one hand they are right, it can be something somewhat exaggerated, but on the other hand, I would do it on the arm, a little above the wrist, on the inner part.
As for whether it would be seen, of course, it is the first thing that is remaked or cut in case of loss of knowledge.
For safe discrimination it is a factor to have in some works, but I prefer everyone, before something happens to me and do not know where the shots go.
Quiet all that I have in mind, another thing is that he convenient the woman to do it to me.hehehehej

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/30/2015 6:14 p.m.

Hello!I think you will not only have to convince your wife, haha.I have been diabetics for 27 years and in my teenage time I thought about making me a tattoo.I looked at several sites in Madrid and maybe it is no longer what it was, but in most sites with face and eyes or refused to make my tattoo, or they asked me for an authorization of the endocrine.As you have good control etc, for the scarring issue and possible infections.
In the end let the theme run and neither tattoo nor anything !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
08/31/2015 4:26 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

And how do they say that those are those? ¿? ¿?hahahahaha.In the end I don't know what I will do, I was very convinced but thanks to you I am wearing letting it be for a while.I can't believe that nobody has decided to do it to him, is I so weird?

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
09/01/2015 9:28 p.m.

Hello Chinese before the tattoo if you like it, I am diabetic and I tattooed a witch on my back and they didn't ask me for anything or anything happened to me, there is a lot of bulos with the tattoos I never met anyone diabetic and non -diabetic that nothing happened to you ifAsk who knows that something will happen to him, that if careful you have to have for you to look pretty !!All the best

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/22/2018 8:33 p.m.

Sorry Chimo Gantes Puse Chino !!I'm sorry!!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/22/2018 8:34 p.m.

Hello, I have two tattoos and I have never asked for authorization for anything.I have cured them properly and without problems.Then one of my friends who is also diabetic has become diabetic on the wrist with a range.It has been very good.How they tell you it is not necessary to do that having other possibilities, I would not do it because it would have to be where it was seen and it is true that at the time of some works it influences and it does not matter if I put diabetes or rita.
And with the weight for what do you want to climb?Then it will happen to you as many that we want to go down.How bad is the world :)) :) :)) :))
All the best

Jess's profile photo
Jess
04/23/2018 10:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.