Where to claim more strips?

Sherpa41's profile photo   02/14/2013 7:35 a.m.

Today I have gone to the endocrine basically to see if they gave me more strips (they give me 4 and I spend about 7) and he has told me that 3 or 4 is the maximum they give here (Barcelona).

Is that true or how is it going?The truth is that 10 years ago they gave me all the ones I wanted, I don't know if the youngest are given more.

Can you claim some other site?

Thank you.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/14/2013 7:35 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

There puts 3 to 7, in type 1 diabetes

Written complaint addressed to the director of the area that corresponds to you.Always sealed and stay copy.

It can be presented in patient care services or in any public registry.
The complaint or claim models should give them themselves.

If you have adjúcal shopping bills and even I would initiate reimbursement procedure, since they supply you with less strips of what they advise in that document.

On the web Gencat.Cat you should be able to get more information on how to claim.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/14/2013 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link
There puts 3 to 7, in type 1 diabetes
Written complaint addressed to the director of the area that corresponds to you.Always sealed and stay copy.
It can be presented in patient care services or in any public registry.
The complaint or claim models should give them themselves.
If you have adjúcal shopping bills and even I would initiate reimbursement procedure, since they supply you with less strips of what they advise in that document.
on the Gencat.cat you should be able to obtain more information on how to claim.

Thank you.I will put myself to it.;)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/15/2013 3:04 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Owash: I've been looking for something similar to the link that you put in Catalonia for several days but for Asturias and I can't find it anywhere.I would thank you, if you could facilitate it, because I am that on my last visit for insulin and strips, with which they already think 3 boxes of 50 strips for two months and now they tell me that only one per month.I also find out that they have me as DM2, treated with insulin.This is traca.43 years ago (with 21) that I have been clicking, without failing one day, before twice and now four and it turns out that I am DM2 and treated with insulin!.Ah!This is only with the family doctor;Many years ago I forgot for similar things of endocrine.Now my endocrine you are the forum and I (before it was me alone).Someday I will tell you the face of fools who put last year when I taught them the Dexcom.This inept believes that the lowering of hemoglobin from 8.8 two years ago to 6.4 on January 29 is done by infusa science!.If it weren't because every box of strips costs me € 44.80 the last one I bought, I didn't hold them.
Greetings

Lone's profile photo
Lone
02/17/2013 5:09 p.m.

Well, of Asturias, specifically, I can't find anything
Nor is it surprising because there is not even a scientific society of Asturian endocrine ... at least I do not know him.

Maybe this can help you with thirst: Link ... 202012.pdf
Edelmiro Menedez does it .... of the HUCA, so should it be worth it, right?
The minimum are 4 strips/day ... Therefore there are 2 and a half boxes per month.

I guess they will have solved the mistake of getting into type 2 ... Probably the person who put you in the computer system was wrong and mistakenly selected another possibility.

I insist that if you buy reactive strips on your own, request an invoice and start refund procedure.It is your right to have the material you need and under no circumstances have you to buy it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/18/2013 11:46 a.m.

Thank you very much Owash.I think the error is that they had me as DM2.Tomorrow I will see the ATS to see if when I change to DM1 the thing is fixed.Of course, as it seems, they follow the pattern of that report, they would have to facilitate between 4 and 7 daily strips.I will tell you.
Thank you all
Greetings

Lone's profile photo
Lone
02/18/2013 1:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.