6 drops in two days

campanilla's profile photo   03/04/2013 7:10 a.m.

Hello, good two weeks ago my endocrine went up only one of the morning in the mornings and I did not stop going down all the time, the whole weekend with it super low I drunk a juice with cookies and after a while again it goes down again,I had to wake up at midnight because I had it withdrawal, yesterday (Sunday) I had 70 prince cookies and at 30-40 minutes I had 50, then at night again 50 after dinner I drunk and nor juice and juice and3 cookies and this morning again lowI skewer less is already up, and the bad of all this scheme after so many dos (about 6 dances in a weekend) I am super tired
A health

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
03/04/2013 7:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is complicated because there are no magical solutions ...
In cases like yours ideal is the pump, with a high insulin sensitivity, you need a device that can inject you less than 1 unit ... and for that is the insulin pump.
The other option is the insuffion, which you could use with syringes.

Putting more fat or proteins in meals is not a long -term solution, because although you lengthen absorption, you could have almost after meals.

Another topic to review is the injection point.
Although the studies indicate that there is no great difference in absorption between one and the other, perhaps in your individual case it is so ... you can join dowers with sites where you click, I mean that perhaps if you click on the belly insulinTake you very fast, for example.

Perhaps, if you are so just for blood glucose, you should eat a couple of cookies as a prevention measure ... I mean, if you are at 80 you do not expect to see if you get off or not, because you already know that it will download you ...If with 80, you eat 2 normal cookies, at most it will rise to 130 or 140; if you get off you will have avoided a larger descent.

I prefer cookies because they are easy to carry and control the number of hydrates, but if you control another HC it can also come well.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/04/2013 12:45 p.m.

Thank you very much Owash
The bomb a few years ago they told me to wear it but I told them not because since I was with the dance theme the competitions did not make me very funNow that I would not care but I think I don't pay much attention to me hehe
The injection point is true that I changed it because before I only click on my arms and now I am clicking the fast in my ass, and the slow on my legs and changing sites may be that in my arms I did not make me almosteffect.
Yesterday I removed one and I am quite better in the food, the tube a little high 230 but then in the tube 150 snack, at dinner 118 and before sleeping 190 and today I woke up with 157 so I think I will try like this and I go like this and I goTo start in spite of everything because there are times that I do not even know how many hydrates I am eating or anything.
thank you so much
And a health

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
03/05/2013 6:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.