{'en': 'Link of living with diabetes in the US (in English)', 'es': 'Enlace del coste de vivir con diabetes en los EEUU (En Ingles)'} Image

Link of living with diabetes in the US (in English)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/13/2015 6:49 a.m.

While the diabetes treatment plan, medicines and technology of each person can be different, there is one thing in which we can all agree: diabetes is expensive.In two previous publications in The Perfect D, I explained what would be the minimum attention for an American adult with type 1 diabetes and also financial resources and programs to help with the financial burden of living with diabetes.

However, this publication is about how much an adult could cost with type 1 diabetes if you use the technology and medications that are currently in the market (and considered as "the last and the best") and paid out of your pocket without insurance.Research on this subject has shown me that: 1) prices can fluctuate greatly, so it is worthwhile and 2) there is a very large (financial, medical and technological) gap between the minimum and "survive" andReally use the tools and the latest technology available.

So, the hypothetical person for this exercise is a type 1 adult in the United States that weighs 60 kg, as well as the other calculation post I did.

Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/13/2015 6:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very interesting !!

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
08/18/2015 9:34 a.m.

funsugarfree said:
very interesting !!

Thank you very much greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/18/2015 3:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.