Doubts and problems ..

cucurucha's profile photo   03/14/2013 5:40 a.m.

Hi how are things?Well, where to start ... I am a diabetic for 3 years, and I have 22 ... and I have a problem.I think I'm pregnant, but I don't know for sure ... and I'm afraid, I have a lack of diabetes, on April 8 I have review with my endocrine ... and I am very scared, in October I had the Emoglobin to 9 ...And now I don't know how I will have it, but I get high controls ... I don't care to be a mother, but I don't want things to go out badly and I don't know what to do or where to start, I have a menstruation delay, 9 days, I will wait 3 days or so if it does not come to me, will I get a test and leave doubts, but, and if I am?How does the lack of glucose affect?Will I lose the child?I need help please ... thank you very much.

cucurucha's profile photo
cucurucha
03/14/2013 5:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think you should reassure yourself and avoid advancing to the situation.First, that possible pregnancy is confirmed or not.And then, simply follow the guidance of your doctors.Little can, I think, help you from here, except to wish you a lot.And it seems extraordinary that you want to be a mother.With a lot of willpower and with good medical control you will control your diabetes so that there are no risks to the baby.You are very young and you expect a lot of life ahead, so trust and optimism.
A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/19/2013 3:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!
What are you going to wait to do the test if you already have several days of delay?The first weeks are very important so that everything goes well.Although your control was not good before, what counts is control during pregnancy.Nor do you have to wait for the endocrine event, in case you were pregnant you should advance it.I went the next day that I had positive.

If you are pregnant, lack of control is total ... but let's not go ahead.And you wouldn't have to lose the child, but the more late control yourself is the complications.

Good luck

tica's profile photo
tica
03/19/2013 3:37 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.