Driving license

Chimo's profile photo   08/17/2015 9:28 p.m.

Good afternoon:

I would like to ask you, if someone has reflected in the driving license that is diabetic.
In the last renewal, it occurred to me to be honest and I said that it was diabetic, they asked me for a medical certificate in which I put that I do not have hypos (to see who is the handsome who gets this certificate, this being our daily bread).
If you get it casual, we must renew it every year.
With my professional driver card (trucks, calm I don't exercise hehehe), I would put me in a peak every year.
Anyway, I have to go to another place and lie snif snif, for once I want to be good, they force me to be the opposite.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/17/2015 9:28 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Until now, the car is renewed every 5 years without problem.
The problem will be CPN the professional ... we are in anyone's land ... no card, or disability ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/17/2015 10:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I keep the quieter consciousness saying that I am diabetics.Surely your endocrine must have a model report for these things that say you have a controlled and regret diabetes.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/17/2015 10:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hello again:
Is it reflected in some way that you are diabetic?Any numbering in observations?

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/18/2015 5:50 p.m.

I am answering, I have taken it out of diabetes.Bayer:
Whatever your treatment, it is very important that you declare that you have diabetes at the time of processing your driving license: the concealment of data in relation to chronic diseases is a crime against traffic safety, so that in the case that in the event thatYou had an accident, the vehicle insurance company could be exempted from the payment of the damages caused.

Validity period of the driving license

As specified in the Official State Gazette, in Annex IV of the General Driver Regulations, if you have type 1 or 2 diabetes and your treatment is based on insulin or hypoglycemic drugs, the period of validity of your permission todriving cars or motorcycles will be up to five years.

This limitation affects people with this chronic disease whose permission belongs to group 1: AM, A1, A2, A, B, B+E and LCC (Tourisms and motorcycles).However, if you are a driver of large tonnage or passenger transport (trucks, buses, etc.), and therefore your permission belongs to group 2 (BTP, C1, C1+E, C, C+E,D1, D1+E, D, D+E), you will have to renew it every year.
In both cases, at the time of medical examination for the renewal of the permit, you must provide a favorable report of your endocrine or diabetologist that proves the proper control of your disease and your diabetological training.Likewise, the period of validity of the permit may be reduced if the doctor considers it appropriate.

Be very careful then to hide our disease.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
08/18/2015 6:05 p.m.

Very good explanation @chimo!
As for your question, if something appears, I don't remember what, if you want

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/18/2015 8:21 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Of course, if I have an accident, the first thing I am going to do is call my insurer to tell you that I have diabetes.

And I want to remember that our medical history is private and nobody can access it, and doing so is to violate the data protection law, so taking out our illness would be illegal, and any evidence obtained illegally in a trial is notValid.So either we label ourselves by declaring that we have something that does not care about anyone, or cannot be known.

By the way it is much less dangerous at the wheel or in risk tasks someone controlled who always is over 200, that someone "with good control" that always dances over 100 and to which a little hiccup moves.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/19/2015 12:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I guess to make a friendly part, they will not ask for anything, but unfortunately there is a serious accident.I do not know to what extent they can ask for medical reports ...
They are not going to ask you for if, but they would have the right to ask them if there is any dead for example, I say, huh?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/19/2015 12:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Good question is.If they are deprived, how are they going to know?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/19/2015 2:08 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

They are private who?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/19/2015 7:19 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Medical reports.How do I know?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/19/2015 11:59 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I suppose that if the insured wants to ask them with an order or something, they should be delivered, right?
Ayssss I think I see many movies ... hehehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/19/2015 12:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I have not taken the card but I have a friend who has it and has to renew it every year ,,, the problem I see with the insurance is that being diabetic many insurers do not interest her to ensure the vehicle of a diabetic

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/08/2015 2:01 p.m.

That is mandatory to do so

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/08/2015 2:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have taken it this year, and neither report nor anything.I told that of the car, and the day of the recognition I said in the center to the doctor.Something pointed out there, pays and Ale, very little.And I have it until 2025

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
11/08/2015 2:10 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

They asked me for a report from my endocrine and do not give me the same period of validity as a person without diabetes, but well I renew it every 5 years

Carloscgsugar's profile photo
Carloscgsugar
12/01/2015 2:55 p.m.

Read all the posts.In the first place, no numbering or code that is associated with that person having diabetes (at least in mine does not come) is reflected in the driving license), I think that it is already determined, so only a policemanYou may ask the ailment or disease for a shorter period of time in that validity (which they have never asked me).
In second place.To hire a vehicle insurance policy, it is not necessary that the habitual holder or driver have to express if he suffers from any disease (so the myth that the policy is more expensive for a person with diabetes is completely false), inThe only thing that can have impact diabetes is in a health policy.The insurers set the amount based on the years of card, driver's age, the type of car, the horses of the same, etc. But basically those data are what are valued.
The third point is more delicate, manifest diabetes or not when obtaining the card.Well I guess it will be like the one who needs glasses to see and does not say it.In something slight because it is indifferent, but in something serious ..... the concealment of something that can interfere in the future of the fact or that could be reason for it, etc ... In the end, the protection of data from the data of the data of theWhat is spoken ???To examine (both occupants of a vehicle and the diabetic driver), as an accident has been attended by police and ambulances, so that an attest will be made, when the diabetic person is examined and extend a part of injuries that the policeIt will have a copy for the attestation apart from the lesions will come the medical history of that person (in what it refers to that it will be mentioned that it has diabetes, as a cause that may have influenced the time of the accident, even if it is not), the insurersor the parties have the right to a copy of the attestation .... so the end that each intuits it.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/01/2015 3:42 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.