{'en': 'My Boli', 'es': 'Mi boli'} Image

My Boli

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/15/2013 12:24 a.m.

I upload a photo of my boli because the other day I knew a Spanish patient and was a little surprised at the design.

In fact, he wanted to ask the diabetologist for her.

He told me that she used them disposable and that half insulin unit could not be prick.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/15/2013 12:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have that tmb of "lili" but does not t let you prick you half insulin unit ... where did you take it from?

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
03/15/2013 4:35 a.m.

Hi Geminis247, I have used the Novo Nordisk laboratory the Boli Novopen Echo, that also has to put on half a unit, it is wonderful.
By the way I no longer use it because I have put insulin bomb

Iledia's profile photo
Iledia
12/08/2022 10:04 a.m.

This is

Iledia's profile photo
Iledia
12/08/2022 10:06 a.m.

I also use it and I am happy for the theme of the half units and also because they generate less waste but is worth about € 100 bought in pharmacy.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/08/2022 10:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Well, I don't spend it anymore, because I put insulin bomb, so if you're interested, get in touch with me.

Iledia's profile photo
Iledia
12/08/2022 9:55 p.m.

Hello, I or I have been using month and I am delighted, also remember the last dose you have put yourself in case you do not remember if you have punctured.

nuriacalvo's profile photo
nuriacalvo
12/11/2022 11:43 a.m.

In Aliexpress I have seen some that had many functions at a good price, with good reviews by buyers.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
12/11/2022 3:28 p.m.

But where do you get the insulin cartridges?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/11/2022 7:20 p.m.

Ok for any insulin that comes in other bolis?
I don't understand how it works either.
What I like is to remember the last dose.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/12/2022 1:33 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I like my TV to remember the last dose, that's very good.Many times I doubt whether I have put it on or not.

anaardá's profile photo
anaardá
12/12/2022 2:18 a.m.

I do not think it is for toujeo, because the units are different.
But is there a device that fits into the pen .. the insulclock?I don't know if it will serve all feathers ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/12/2022 4:34 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Diabestic: The cartridges recipes the doctor.They are insulin cartridges for rechargeable feathers.The first bolis worked like this with cartridges that you had to change when insulin ended.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/12/2022 8:47 a.m.

ricki21 said:
@diabetic: the cartridges recipe the doctor.They are insulin cartridges for rechargeable feathers.The first bolis worked like this with cartridges that you had to change when insulin ended.

Ahhh thanks, it is very interesting what they comment on remembering time and dose, I will see if they prescribe it and if I need I buy the ball

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/12/2022 9:46 a.m.

The ball comes with a mini battery that lasts 2 years.Then I don't know if you can change or not.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/12/2022 10:07 a.m.

I also have it, they gave it to me at the Vall d 'Hebron hospital when I learned to count rations .... the truth is great because you can better adjust the half units, without sometimes running the risk of spending you putting a whole.I was prescribed by the novorapid cartridges, they are disposable and the container is glass, the same needles can be put in the other bolis.Apart from marking the last unit you have put yourself, it marks the times (which you have consumed since you have put it, through stripes).I could no longer be without her.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
12/12/2022 11:45 a.m.

regina said:
I don't think it serves for toujeo, because the units are different.
But is there a device that fits into the pen .. the insulclock?I don't know if it will serve all feathers ..

Up to 4 I bought and in the end I threw them in the trash, a few days, few, working, until they were blocked and there was no way to make any work again, money thrown away.

Like many, it also happens to me that I do not remember whether I have punctured or not.

My insulins, like most, I think, are already in a preloaded ball, so I don't know how I would use the ball that they have put above.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
12/18/2022 4:36 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.