When glucose rises, "emotional" effects ...

geminis247's profile photo   03/23/2013 1:57 p.m.

Hi, I wanted to ask them ... When does the glucose upload what emotion do you experience?

For example, when I am sad, glucose lowers me a lot and if I get nervous, the glucose goes up and out there I get annoying like angry cry!

It is something that I do not control when I calm down I stop crying ... is it like glucose makes you pass x mood that I do not control as crying when you go up or angry at you does not happen to you?xq will it?

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
03/23/2013 1:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I cannot give you concrete data of what you say, since they seem to be very own reactions of your person and that cannot be generalized.It is true that diabetes has a fairly direct relationship with stress or similar situations, such as great dislikes.And there is also a clear tendency to sadness and depression.
I would tell you that if at some point you feel like crying, then do it ... and you let off steam and you will feel better.Of course, if those moments of anguish begin to be very common, you should consider it to the doctor.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/26/2013 9:15 a.m.

According to endocrinologist, all emotions are becauseCafeina nose xq makes you up the sugar? But we will be mysteries of diabetes would affect everyone differently, equally before diabetes it was a person trankila it was not to cry, much less getting so angry sometimes it was sometimes only nervous ..That is why I relate all this to diabetes and occurs when the glucose goes up or down

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
03/26/2013 10:53 a.m.

I think that depends on each person.When I have it high, I get in a bad mood, I usually irritate myself easily and I usually be very quiet, I do not feel like saying anything and I am as pissed off with the world;Apart from having no eating.
In the hypoglycemia, what I have most is hungry, dizziness that is usually normal but I also get very irritable more than with hyperglycemia, in plan to leave me at peace pussy!:-/
But well, although what happens to me that happens to many people, what is certain is that humor or even the ejejje personality is changed.

ray-ban's profile photo
ray-ban
03/26/2013 3:07 p.m.

Hi Geminis, you're not alone, Mime affects emotions a lot, both bad and good, in the faceBad that we know each other and we have caution, they with changing the treatment, they think that everything is already fixed!

sugar's profile photo
sugar
06/02/2016 10:22 a.m.

Hello,

Sugar (glucose) not only comes from the food we consume, the human body has 2 important glucose stores: the liver and muscles.The liver has a fundamental role, since our heart, brain, lungs need "eating" 24 hours a day, then the liver is gradually releasing glucose throughout the day.Hence we need a slow or basal insulin to metabolize this sugar that the liver is gradually releasing.

There are hormones that affect the liver and make this glucose release more speed in situations of stress for example.Which will have a peak of glucose if we do not manage the corresponding insulin to metabolize that extra glucose.

Nature is wise.If we saw a tiger down the street, hormones (adrenaline among others) would be generated that would make the liver release a lot of glucose.That extra energy would help us to face the situation and be able to escape.The problem is that our pancreas does not generate the necessary insulin for metabolizer that glucose, generating an incredible blood glucose peak that is unable to action on our cells.We have to do it "by hand" Jijiji and inject the necessary insulin

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/02/2016 12:31 p.m.

Well, I have only experienced it once.
I took a terrible scare in the office, so much so that he gave me a sugar downturn after having had breakfast and being at rather high levels.
As they explained to me later, of the Sophocon I had to burn all the sugar that had more the one who released the adrenaline and when reassuring me between hiccups.I am very nervous and I burn a lot of nerves.So now I have to control the subject a bit so I am not with envelopes and soft drinks on the table.

It has not happened to me again.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/02/2016 3:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Before when I had strong hypos, my character changed but when they told me to take something, enough to tell me to make me and not take it.
Arriving the point that one of the times that entered into a coma had to hold me among several people to put my glucagon and that I did not know what I was doing.All this is very sad, that was when almost 5 years ago I started looking for method information and it was in the US that I found that Dexcom Seven existed, since in Spain all that was not known or that it existed for most people, andnor ask the doctors because they said that was impossible.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/04/2016 9:21 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, I have had a wedding this weekend and with such an exciteWell you know things that do not go up or at least do not shoot laglucosa.My Concusion Emotions even if my glucose is very good crazy. !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/05/2016 9:37 p.m.

Any alteration that produces instability to that "normality" to our dear friend affects him, is good, less good, bad or very bad, any alteration of our being, will make our glucose become a roller coaster.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/05/2016 9:53 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.