The birthday .....

aranzazuleg's profile photo   08/26/2015 1:13 p.m.

aranzauleg said:
hey is worth the brand flan Chinese mandarin?

Sorry Aranzauleg, for not answering you before, three races in three days with my husband and my daughters have not left me a free minute.
The truth is that I have no idea, I have never used it, if you can compare the ingredients ..... and if not, then try !!!!!If I do not set with straw .....;)

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
08/31/2015 9:58 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hopefully it is true that you say that our children will see a cure for their illness, what torments me most and depresses me is to think that my daughter will be all her life pending of her glycemia do what she does and all the inconvenienceTo find for it ...... In the end I try to focus on the day and rejoice for every day we spend with good glycemia.

RocioLlinares
08/31/2015 10:07 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

hahaha .... Ok Rocio, I think I will buy your envelopes, hehehe ...

I know that they sell things without sugar, but yesterday for example we were in the birthday of the premium, or find out about the cake or anything, I gave him some olive and so happy, I think he is small to find out about things, and when I find out I think I will start in homemade pastries, hehehe ... I also had an idea of ​​making desserts with my son, now they will be sugar.

Regarding the righteousness, yes, you are right, I have suffered it with my mother, it was and is very heavy with what or not, I would not like him to pass it.
Anyway I believe that wide manga when it is older and already asks me for things, is that we are talking about a child who has not done the two years.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/31/2015 10:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You are lucky the same and you don't like cakes !!!!
In thirteen years I believe that my daughter did not have tried a birthday cake, and rarely from what I do and look what I have done ..... until one day in a communion two pieces were taken, nobody from the familyHe could believe it, his sister's communion had been 15 days before and or prove it, the next week was his diagnosis ....: ((, we understood the reason for those two pieces of cake ........ For three months I think we have been with this or try them, and see that the ones I do calculate the HC in case it wanted, but nothing at all ...

RocioLlinares
08/31/2015 10:48 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I would not eat cakes because I would not call him the sweet, my brother -in -law is not diabetic and he does not eat any sweet because he does not like.
I don't think it has to do that you like the sweet or less for you to make diabetic.

aranzazuleg
09/01/2015 9:17 a.m.

Not clear that no !!!!My daily struggle is to contain myself not to answer what I should notA lot of damage to a 13 -year -old girl.
I told you, because in my case, I do not worry about the issue of cakes or dessertYou can and cannot eat.

RocioLlinares
09/01/2015 9:58 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

It is that people say many dumb, I hope to get used to the fact that the sweet taste does not please you, you know when it is so small does not have the palate and we hope to get used to it, for now it prefers the olive ones to the sweet, hehehe ....

It is certainly a luck that your daughter does not like, PQ hey seems to take away something that really does not miss.

aranzazuleg
09/01/2015 10:41 a.m.

spraying said:
my daily fight is to contain myself so as not to answer what I should notIn the end, a fed up with so much absurd comment and that they can do a lot of damage to a 13 -year -old girl.

Tell them to be very careful with what they say in front of your daughter, especially if they have no idea of ​​talking.And that your daughter have taken care of how best you have been able to and diabetes has come out because type 1 diabetes is genetic and has nothing to do with food or lifestyle, unlike type 2. (TheType 2 also has a genetic component and can lead to a healthy life).

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/01/2015 12:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.