Another from Barcelona

Aspirante's profile photo   04/08/2013 8:43 p.m.

Hello colleagues,

Since July that I read in silence.The forum is really fantastic and the quantity and quality of information is overwhelming.After reading Maikel_32 I have decided to go down to the sand.:)
It reminded me a lot of what happened to me: I was not tired, I did not eat exaggeratedly (well the same in this we did not match), but I was thinning without knowing why and I had Pipi every hour, an hour and a half.
In the end blood and bingo analysis: 290 of fasting blood glucose.After eating 370. I left with the analysis of the emergency doctor, to the clinic.I introduced myself there at 7 in the morning and repeated the blood tests and also analyzed my urine.Confirmed: Diabetes.HB1AC: 13.3."Sweet" urine: urine glucose, fortunately without acetolatedosis.
At 11h they sent me to the Endocrine Dia Hospital (floor 7, staircase 7).There they gave me the meter, strips, the insulin bolis and made a first training session that I continued the following week.
So dear Maikel_32, I advise you to do something similar.Without insulin you will not get off 250 even if you do a hunger strike.When you have insulin in the body, you can eat a little better and most importantly: food will help you, it will give you energy.Now everything you eat, urinates it and does not help you (simplifying).

Courage, do not be afraid of diabetes and insulin chute.The lion is not as fierce as they paint it.: D

Good luck to everyone!

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
04/08/2013 8:43 p.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

Welcome: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 4:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jelou

Welcome to the forum
Positive and combative spirit ... Well!

DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 1 p.m.

Hello everyone!!
I also like this forum a lot ... In fact it is the only one I read: Oops :: oops: I am very happy and encouraged your positivity, that champion of 13 to 5.8 !!!! encouragement !!!I from 7 not low or shots :)) :)) But I am and read if I can lower the 7: Twisted :: Twisted :: Twisted:
Greeting and do not stop going down to the sand !!: D: D: D: D

Ros's profile photo
Ros
04/09/2013 6:46 p.m.

Thanks aspiring.
I thank you for Sincerity saying that you leave the sand for my comment, I meet to know, and you know how.
Tomorrow I go to the doctor, and from here we will see results, but I do not believe wrong what they will be, the truth that I am not crowded, quite the opposite, I am eager to start, I do not want you to confuse me the opposite, I am eager toStart it to improve, or rather so as not to worsen my health and/or my family since my health also impacts them, and honestly, I would not like the little one in the house to see his defeated father, the truth that II would see more than my own "disease."
I am also eager for those results, in case, they reveal something else, I hope that only that is, but the uncertainty as normal exists.
And no, I am not afraid of those insulin chute, I know that they will help me, I initiate the uncertainties if you are going to do everything right, then I do not work in a factory, office or a closed site, I work all dayOn the street, where I click when I have to use the meter or put insulin, it is clear that I will have to look for life, if it were by car little more or less I would have solved it, but I go on a motorcycle, well we will see.
On the food little by little I am getting better, now I recognize that the light food is not as bad as I thought, you discover things that are very good, it has nothing to envy to normal food, I have found in a supermarket that I have nextFrom home a 0% yogurt with pieces of fruit that are spectacular, one of the best good yogurts that I have tried, the penalty that there is only strawberry and pineapple but they really are a vice, with a touch of acidity to fruit than hallucins,I already digs the store is Aldi.
Well welcome, and I'm glad of your positivity and I thank.

DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 8:30 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Do not seek for the Moto Maikel_32.If everything goes normal you can continue using it, you will have to think a little more, but you will continue to use it.The good thing about the motorcycle is that you do not normally make physical effort (unless you make a lot of road with the motorcycle).I have a road motorcycle and I still wear it whenever I need it.If I have eaten recently, I don't worry and amount.If 2 or 3 hours ago I have not eaten anything, before riding I like half a María, I always carry in my backpack, and thus I assure myself that I am not going to drive with the low glucose.
What you will have to do is communicate to the Traffic Headquarters your new diabetic condition and renew the driving license even if you still have it in force.I did it a few months ago and it was simple.I recommend that you do it because if you had the misfortune of causing an accident (even if it were not because of anything related to the disease) insurance companies could claim that you did not have the driving license in order and pass the brown to you.For the money that costs to renew it, it is not worth playing it and more if you say you spend your life from above.
Well, and good luck with the visit to the doctor.You will tell us the results.Do not scare yourself if the glyd is very high, it is normal that it is very high in the debut.

Luck!: D

Aspirante
04/09/2013 9:18 p.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).

Thank you, if I knew that I had to communicate my new situation through traffic and now I will have to pass reviews every 4 years instead of every 10, but it is for my safety, that of my family and the rest of the mortals is worth doing.

DiabetesForo
04/10/2013 3:36 a.m.

Positivity and good mood is very important to cope with a chronic disease like ours, we must grab the bull by the horns, we are little worth regretting and sympathizing with ourselves, it is more positive to take care of ourselves and also every time we have better weapons,Glucometers, insulin pumps, better medications ... etc.
It is a background and there are better and worse moments but nobody told us that life was easy: D: D: D: D: D: D

DiabetesForo
04/10/2013 4:30 a.m.

Hello!

On the renewal of the card, I just mean that I was renewed for 5 years.I do not know if the doctor was confused and the term of type 2 applied me, or if traffic has unified periods for all types of diabetes.
I think the DGT is also making changes in the regulations, but I do not know how the issue of chronic diseases will look.

Greetings!:)

Aspirante
04/10/2013 7:47 a.m.

Positivity and good mood is very important to cope, it is more positive to take care of ourselves and also we have better weapons, glucometers, insulin bombs, better medications ... etc.
It is a background and there are better moments but nobody told us that life was easy: D: D

I am and I cannot agree with you more.

DiabetesForo
04/10/2013 12:40 p.m.

Aspiring, welcome and congratulations for the hemo.A champion.

DiabetesForo
04/10/2013 3:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.