Ask mothers of diabetic babies.

AnNa's profile photo   08/26/2015 10:51 p.m.

If you diagnose a baby that still infesses diabetes, can breastfeeding continue?

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/26/2015 10:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I suppose yes, (maybe they get the milk and give them a bottle to know exactly how much they take) what they usually put a bomb from the beginning because it is very defil with syringe to put so little dose and at least theVery small babies put mcg

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/26/2015 11:36 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

No, because you don't know how much they eat, and realize that insulin is put in function of carbohydrates rations.

They go to a bottle, it's easier, well to see, if you get milks and measure it if of course.That I have not fallen in the Sacaleches, of course with an electricity so as not to die taking it out, because the sacaChes are not tired.

But come on, it must be a great pu ... tada that your son of a few months becomes diabetic, I do not tell you anything when you have to start with the cereals, that they upload the sugar a lot, we go my son at least already ate "normal"

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/27/2015 10:30 a.m.

Anna, is your baby right?If my eldest son debuted, I would continue with breastfeeding, it would be too hard to take a teta more debut ... I do not go through my head

tica's profile photo
tica
08/27/2015 10:15 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica@ We hopefully hope that everything in order ... but low weight sensitivities ... I am pending analytical results and since I do not always round my head, so k it is better to be prevented and be informed so that it does not take meBy surprise, it is also a thing that I have always wondered.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/31/2015 11:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.