Hello, I'm new to the forum,

To summarize a little, I have 22 years old with 18 years and the first years was a disaster and especially with that age that you have to drastically change the habits of someone who being young ate, transnochated and towards what I wanted without being very close to theschedules in addition to the mental shock of moving strong and healthy to sick and conditioned for any field of life.

So the first years were catastrophic: hemoglobin triggered, constantly high so he had no physical or psychological to do anything that aggravated the situation that worsened in intestinal and dermatological problems ´que with diabetes towards that it had a qualityof life quite low in addition to the endless trips to dermatologists, endocrine and doctors of the digestive system and all blamed all problems to an uncontrolled diabetes.

Little by little I was improving again I pointed to the gym to lose the physical state of malnourished sick typical of a rookie diabetic this favored that my diet and my control over diabetes would improve and therefore it can be said that I was returning at a rhythmand acceptable quality of life and returning to some normal social life.
& GT;At present, the last HBA1C was 6.3 and I have quite controlled the average glucose level I do not suffer from hyper or severe hypoglycemia;The food no longer implies the torture of the Prince like that I did not know that eating or amounts not to get out of control;Now I do not carry any diet for diabetics as they almost tell you that endocrineof blood glucose.
& gt; at present my biggest problem and what is most problems are the changes in insulin resistance that occur to me suddenly and extend for 1-2 weeks which makes this time suffer hyper and hypoglycemia until I adaptto the situation.

To combat this I started using the stevia no longer only as sweetener without carbohydrates or calories but also in infusions and helps me to have insulin resistance stable and the more stable and lowers this easier and better to control and administer the doseadequate insulin.

Encouraged for the benefit of the Stevia, my father and I tested with a small culture of Stevia and we have already collected the first harvest;At the moment apart from consuming it within the family we are also supplying close acquaintances and their diabetic relatives.As the crop was experimental we have not taken much to sell it to a large distributor that on the other hand have a position of power with respect to the producer; they buy at the same price immense amounts of low quality China Stevia, without any sanitary control of theCultivation and Stevia of small producers with crop controls and which is usually superior in quality to China; causing the drop in the price of the latter.
That is why then the beings of sweeteners are given that put that they are from Stevia and are a scam like that of the Mercadona and the mixture of the crops of different origins with different properties lowering the quality of the product but selling it at the price of gold.

That is why we prefer to continue selling small amounts to people who wantThey take advantage of our need.

For anyone who is interested in getting Stevia leaves or to chat about the abuses surrounding the firstsweeteners who have left Stevia or to share and discuss any experience about diabetes and their influence on our life or for any other topic to be treated we will find for the forum.