Glucose climb after exercising

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/30/2013 7:08 a.m.

This matter has been commented on the forum on more occasions.But still, allow me to tell another brief experience, in case it helps you.
My problem, as I said in other comments, is the first hour in the morning.Not only is it high, but also anything, although minimal, that breakfasts, a rush hit me.
The other day I got up with the somewhat high level, 125. As my experience is that with a little quick exercise, I start doing the usual exercise and when I finish I am in 135.
I am more or less clear.In the early time of the day, the effect of the Lantus of the previous day is over (I put it when I get up).There is no insulin early in the body so that glucose penetrates the cells and can burn.When exercising, the liver releases a glucose torrent, producing the climb.If the exercise is already advanced by the day, the effects on the descent are very effective, because the Lantus is already acting.
Enfin, mysteries of this disease that each one has to work a little in a particular way.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/30/2013 7:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The strong exercise can raise glucose through the adrenaline climb, although from 125 to 135 there is no difference.
It is more practical to put the quick one a little before breakfast.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/30/2013 4:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.