One Touch 2 has been broken?

Sherpa41's profile photo   05/07/2013 8:48 p.m.

Today when I put the strip I have put it wrong, I do not know if above or below where it is (it has not been ignited) then I have removed it and I have done it well, but since then all the glucose analysis I came out "Error 5Lack of blood or pulls in poor condition. "I have spent as 7 or 8 strips, like fucking that and more that I have to pay for 50 euros the box: Evil :).

So delicate is the one touch ultra 2, that if you get bad the strip it breaks?The 1 was much more robust also that the battery lasted much more.I don't know whether to buy the old one or what to do.

Something similar happened to anyone?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/07/2013 8:48 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Call the company and send you another, explain the subject and affect that you have spent many strips ...
The normal thing is that in 1 or 2 days they send you another.

If you have another pile at home, change it and try to see if the same thing happens, it is the only thing that occurs to me.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/08/2013 1:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Call the company and send you another, explain the topic and affect that you have spent many strips ...
The normal thing is that in 1 or 2 days they send you another.
If you have another pile at home, change it and try to see if the same thing happens, it is the only thing that occurs to me.

What a nervous night, I have an old meter but I didn't trust anything about the results, I changed it precisely for that.On the other hand, this One Touch 2 is very reliable but sucks the batteries quickly.

And you were right I bought new batteries and now it's going well.:?: I thought I had loaded my contact sideburns.: Oops:

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/08/2013 9:09 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Nothing, which has failed again.Again the "Error 5" and with new batteries.This afternoon I will call the house to see what they say.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/08/2013 10:05 a.m.

nothing, which has failed again.Again the "Error 5" and with new batteries.This afternoon I will call the house to see what they say.: (

Well I have gone to the pharmacy and had the one touch ultraeasy for 18 euros with 10 strips that is that for 8 euros I already have a new one.Let's see how it goes ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/08/2013 3 p.m.

Have you called home? What have you been told?

Perhaps the problem is the cover of the battery compartment.
Something similar happened to the bomb, they changed my plug and solved

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/08/2013 3:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Have you called the house? What have you been told?
Perhaps the problem is the cover of the battery compartment.
Something similar happened to the pump, they changed my plug and solved

I have called today and it seems to them that some contact has been broken or loosened where the strip is going.

They will bring me a couple of gift meters since the Onetoucheassythat the Onetouch1 already gave me values ​​lower than 2.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/09/2013 8:29 a.m.

will bring me a couple of gift meters since the Onetoucheasy that I bought yesterday I do not like much and its results do not match the values ​​of the Onetouch1that I have 153 vs. 198 in the same drop of blood and that the Onetouch1 already gave me lower values ​​than 2.

They told me 2 days and took 3, with what bothers me to be waiting at home ...: Evil:

Anyway, what I have proven is that the Onetoucheasy is very bad and is never close to the values ​​of the 2 Onetouch2 that I have and the Onetouch1.

For example, they give me the other 2, 110 and the Easy 160. Or they give me 59 (being in clear hypoglycemia) and the Easy 85. instead when I am high it marks lower values.In short, I don't know if it is a defective unit but it is clear that I do not recommend it at all.I also don't like the way it has.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/15/2013 9:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.