{'en': 'Insulin and summer bomb', 'es': 'Bomba de insulina y verano'} Image

Insulin and summer bomb

Sonia78's profile photo   05/08/2013 8:57 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!

I am new here.

Only a couple of months ago I have put the bomb and I would like to know your opinions (of the time you have been with it for some time) how to use the pump on the beach or pool you disconnect only when going to the water or all dayHELPAAAAA !!!!! 111 :)) :))

Greetings,

Sonia78's profile photo
Sonia78
05/08/2013 8:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum
I just take it to go to the water ... I don't know because I don't like it very much.
A while and when I dry it again, I calculate a disconnection guideline and voila.

I use Nobecuta to paste the catheter, and my experience is 50%, one day I endured the pool (1 horita or so) and another day it took off ... we will see next summer.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/08/2013 3:49 p.m.

I just take it to bathe, and quite well.

What I have fatal, is the heat wave, more and more hypos.Did you get it out these days?

Solete82's profile photo
Solete82
07/15/2013 5:57 p.m.

hello!I have been the bomb for two weeks and I have not dared to go to the beach yet ... to see if I encourage this weekend ... what gives me more things is that it hot too ... with whatYou cover it while taking the solete?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/05/2013 12:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

If it is not all day on the beach, I would take quick insulin (the ball) and puncture every hour and a half with the bombs of the pump.I don't like going with the beach bomb: heat, sand, sweat, robberies ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/05/2013 7:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

On Thursday that I go to the endo and that I explain, that I am dying to take the solete!
Que clear, if I put 0.6 for example, how do I do it with the ball?X_x

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/05/2013 7:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hello everyone.I have been with the bomb for many years, and it is a matter of testing.It must be your doctor who gives you the guidelines to follow an adequate management of them, although with time and practice you already know that we are the guinea pigs.In my case, if Almuezo and I put a 2-2.5 units bolus, it gives me enough time to bathe and be exercising during that time;When I get out of the water a puncture and check the glycemia, if everything is right, I connect it again and keep walking or lying in the shadow :))... Well, I hope it doesn't find you too much roll.
And my doubts is with the square bolus and the dual, do anyone have already been handled and knows when the other is more convenient?

Mabarga's profile photo
Mabarga
08/07/2013 9:39 p.m.

Well, I take my bomb to the beach and the pool ... nothing happens, be a little care in questioning where to put it with the swimsuit or bikini, but of the rest, it goes perfect!

vandorta26's profile photo
vandorta26
11/19/2013 3:38 p.m.

Debut en 1996.

Con mi Bombi desde Octubre/2013 con Animas Vibe.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.