Rotavirus and diabetes.

alejandrita25's profile photo   05/15/2013 7:04 p.m.

Hello, greetings for everyone, I hope you can help me :)

Yesterday was all normal but at the end of breakfast I felt the stomach very stomach, from then until 3 in the afternoon .. I was not hungry on the contrary all the food I disgusted me and as I knew that I had to eat something I started to eat aorange and a juice so that the glucose did not lower me.Then I began to feel bad and lost knowledge for seconds.My mother took me to the hospital and carried the Glusocosa 144 mg/dl, being there I got bad again and put two serum charges and they were discharged.They told me that it could be rotavirus or some similar virus and they did not give me medication, they told me that I would only take a lotThe serum has its effect even when the body has no insulin!

Thank you and I hope to have your help !!

alejandrita25's profile photo
alejandrita25
05/15/2013 7:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Without insulin?You can't be without it, slow insulin you have to always put it !!You can only remove the fast, if you do not eat.I guess I have been in the hospital.
I do not know what insulin you use but, with a slow flat like lantus, you will have no problem even if you don't eat

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2013 7:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.