Fasting glucose in 98

salva's profile photo   06/03/2013 6:42 a.m.

Is glucose in 98 correct or normal?or is it a bit high ??

salva's profile photo
salva
06/03/2013 6:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is normal

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/03/2013 1:38 p.m.

And two hours after breakfast at 66 ????

salva's profile photo
salva
06/03/2013 2:01 p.m.

normal, up to 140 would be considered normal ..

DiabetesForo
06/03/2013 3:58 p.m.

I also have a muskeo with the feeding of the lexe hahahaha
In the morning I get from 160 to 230 make good or bad "diet" and 2 hours after dinner I give from 110 to 140, the truth that I do not understand, I think that in the morning is when you least have to give, right ???
What is true, that since I started until now I go down glucose in blood, I suppose the body takes a good season in it.

DiabetesForo
06/03/2013 4:59 p.m.

For Maikel, I will tell you in my opinion that it is a fairly high level to go to bed.At night, the level rises, for different reasons.The body is at rest, without consuming glucose.There is also the so -called Alba phenomenon.I always dawn with a slightly higher level than I have when bedtime.
I think it is good that you cits a little earlier, trying not to drink hydrates.And it would be very good that after dinner you did some exercise, for example half an hour of static bicycle.It could give you very good results.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
06/10/2013 3:03 a.m.

Miguel What treatment do you have?insulin?I imagine that no, because if you lie with less than 110 glucose, without having dinner with carbohydrates and having exercised you have a good hypoglycemia that sleeping can be very dangerous: shock: it can also happen to you that this hypoglycemia unnoticed during the dream producesA good bouncing hyper and getting up with more than 200 as happens to Maikel.
Please, a little care with the advice we give, it is not the same to have type 1 diabetes than 2 ....-/

DiabetesForo
06/10/2013 4:31 a.m.

Well, the advice is that, advice and obviously each person will have to value them, but it is clear that each one gives it with our best intention and I only guide me for my experience.
Yes, I am insulin dependent, the Lantus for 24 hours.
And I go to bed with less than one hundred, after having done some exercise and barely taken hydrates and I have never had hypos.And as I say in my previous comment, I always get up with a somewhat higher level than I go to bed.In any case, for my modest judgment to bed with 140 can be high, unless a lot has dinner.

DiabetesForo
06/10/2013 8:07 a.m.

If Miguel, but I understand that you only use a basal like Lantus and do not put an ultra -grape to cover the hydrates as we do type 1.
I do not doubt that your advice are with the best intention, but I think you should clarify your situation, your treatment so that we understand what works for you and why it works for you.

DiabetesForo
06/10/2013 8:11 a.m.

For Maikel, I will tell you in my opinion that it is a fairly high level to go to bed.At night, the level rises, for different reasons.The body is at rest, without consuming glucose.There is also the so -called Alba phenomenon.I always dawn with a slightly higher level than I have when bedtime.
I think it is good that you cits a little earlier, trying not to drink hydrates.And it would be very good that after dinner you did some exercise, for example half an hour of static bicycle.It could give you very good results.
Greetings.

Thanks Tocayo, for the moment I do not inject insulin, I am with pills, just this morning I was thinking of changing the food of the night, and it is true, I usually have dinner at 11 at night, is that before, it is normally impossible to me, someSporadic day I can, but from getting home I will arrive from 9:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.daily and the night shift breaks the schemes.
What I do not do is exercise before sleeping, we go before or later, it is something that bores me, and I know what is best for us, but between that it does not attract my attention and lack of timeUff, and when I get home I want to have dinner and lie down for a while watching TV to disconnect, but I know that I like it or do not have to do it, and maybe I do even abdominal before I go to sleep.

Thank you.

DiabetesForo
06/10/2013 12:59 p.m.

@Maikel_32 A Doy 8, I would come from pearls, (it is a walking tape), it fits under the bed.I use it with TV, and by the time I have 40 minutes.Thus, I kill two birds of a shot, TV moment and walk.Thus I ceno a lot and I get up 80-95.In my case either fast use, although if I did not walk or have to have light dinner (something that is impossible for me, as much) or put myself fast.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/23/2015 5:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.