{'en': 'Diabetic young friends', 'es': 'Amigos jovenes diabeticos'} Image

Diabetic young friends

Remegc's profile photo   09/10/2015 2:57 a.m.

Hello!

Well addressed to all in general, but especially young people.

I am 23 years old and the truth is that I feel a bit "alone" in terms of diabetes.

I do not know anyone close to also sweet, in case you want to contact me and share experiences.

Greetings and keep fighting!

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
09/10/2015 2:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Surely where you live there are some diabetic, but fixed !!We spread like rice, hahaha ...

You can ask your endocrine, surely he takes some other, give permission to give your phone to another patient.
In addition, the associations are.

Anyway, I have dealt with many, and after so many years, my friends are the same as I had before diabetes, realize that only a disease joins you, no longer being lucky that you find a friendReally over the years you will stop being related.
In addition, everyone lives diabetes as they want or as they can, and sometimes they are bad influence, hehehe .... I tell you because I have dealt with many, and jolin the traps that taught you and that of things they did wrong !!Jojojo ....
Of course, Tb took me good things and I learned a lot.

But you're not alone, that's sure !!

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
09/10/2015 11:30 a.m.

Tell me where are you reme?

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
09/10/2015 6:07 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Do not have a diabetic association in your area?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/10/2015 8:30 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hi Reme, I have 35, but I have 20 hehehehe.As you can imagine, I am also from yours "Los Sacarinos".
Where are you from??
I am from the Sierra de Madrid, for what you need here you have me.
All the best.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
09/10/2015 9:50 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

@Remegc I do not have your age or there, I am diabetic since 14 and I know how you feel because all of us who have been evolving for many years has happened to us.

Look I have 42 now and diabetes has not stopped me, although it is true that at your age I happened to me, you feel as if nothing was with you, I was also in the association of diabetics very tuned but I did not help me much.

Your struggle for your illusions, you are the same as all, at all different, we take care of each other, we do more sport, now I have been, for a few years, and we can live very well with good control that really is nothingdifficult.

This is my phrase "I fight with my diabetes not against her."

Cheer up!!!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/11/2015 3:48 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

That happens to me always, but now more because my nurse has encouraged me to go to an association but between studies and I don't have time, and the truth is that I feel alone.So I will be encouraged to write to you.Greetings!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
09/20/2015 1:09 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

I understand how you feel, I have 19 and I have been sweet since 6 (I turned the years in the hospital) and certainly, I don't have an environment with diabetics of my age, so I leave the email in case someone wants to share something, greetingsTo all!
rubenrodriguezj1042@mail.com

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2015 12:35 p.m.

Hello, I am Anyta and I am 33 years old, I am new in the forum and I would like to have more contacts and advice than those who already live with this disease since they just had a year since I was detected type 2. I am very afraid of this diseasesince my father died of this and we lived my family and very ugly experiences.But I want to be optimistic and I want to think that what is not going to happen to my dad happened to him, apart from HH that is hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) that I suffer since he is very small and I suffer it and several parts of the body, so as will see my life since I was born not very easy.I hope to have your advice on how to live with quality with this disease.
thank you so much.

anyta's profile photo
anyta
04/06/2016 2:37 a.m.

I think that in a large majority that weight of the antisocial is suffered by 80% of diabetics.It may be instilled by ourselves or how we see cruel that this society is in terms of many people.In addition to more inri is something that we extrapolate between ourselves, there is nothing more to see or take a look at whether there is something that is cooked more outside the keyboard and the screen, there is nothing.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
04/06/2016 12:01 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

How do they do not get depressed?I have 24 and they diagnosed me at 18 ... I have not had control, because being sincere hate to have diabetes ... Yes, I know that it could be something else, but it simply angry me a lot to suffer ... today they just told me thatI have small hemorrhages in the center of the eye, I do not have a control because I sincerely cannot, I hate the diet, and I know that many will say that I do not love myself, but it simply irritates me ... my mother asked me that why I started cryingAnd the only thing I could say is: I'm fed up with everything.

Obviously he did not understand me ... but in short, that was my question.

Where do so much strength take from not going down?Not even the desire to "form" a family makes me take care of me, I feel that I was born to die young ... I know.

Angélica Vázquez Gja's profile photo
Angélica Vázquez Gja
12/03/2016 4:36 a.m.

@"Angélica Vázquez GJA", the strength is taken out, despite the great difficulties, of the same, of what one feels that it is and what a comes to do in life, of what generates enthusiasm and motivation forlive.Motivation and illusions do not come from outside, of what others expect from one, but must look inside to see what moves us.And you, in your message you have clearly put a belief that moves you: you say you feel you were born to die young.Well there you have the answer ... do not take care of yourself and that will lead you to suffer more diseases that will make you suffer and die worse.
Rabies is a symptom of some hidden pain that one cannot see or cannot accept.It turns to a specific thing, as in this case diabetes, but arises from something internal, something that one cannot live in peace.Diabetes is an excuse to get that anger.
You decide if you want to go to the origin and find your most hidden pains, to cure them, and your potentials and illusions to develop them;Or if you want to continue victimizing and letting you die with suffering.

A hug

imara's profile photo
imara
12/03/2016 9:18 a.m.

My dear @"Angélica Vázquez GJA", Friend and "Dulce Family" of us, here in the forum !!!
I hope that getting here, today can my words help you feel very understood by me !!!
I am going to comment: all being humbo, we have our own responsibilities having and carrying out an organization for ourselves and face life as: warriors and brave !!acting mentally and physically in the best possible and convenient way !!We change those "previous" inhabitants or customs and go out, we talk, we have and select new friendships that understand us in this new good way for our healthy and responsible living,
Being dbtco, is not easy;But if it is well carried out by Nosotrs because we have put in a balance: "The good and the bad," and .............. I ask you: you?That you choose and with what would you stay ..........?Well, @Angelicavazquez, I assure you that you are a very brave and warrior like everyone else !!!!!So: I encourage and send you a great Carino with & GT ;: d & lt;& GT;: D<& GT;: D<:-*:-*:-* Do not deprive yourself of anything but you agree that here we are for when you need it to speak, give opinion, listen and ask !!!Kisses d @"Ani"

ani's profile photo
ani
12/03/2016 9:19 a.m.

In addition to the screen, of this forum, as says @"Ani", I would tell you that you also look with who to relate face to face, not necessarily with diabetes, but someone with whom you feel heard and comfortable.Sometimes people also need adequate therapeutic support to begin to see some light.It is about looking for "allies" in other people, but not only but also in activities that make us feel good, and to banish from us the beliefs that tell us that we cannot or do not serve.
:) encouragement
(By the way, I have been very raw before and I maintain it, but at the same time the message of @"Ani" I also share it, and I also think it is brave for you, @"angelica vázquez gja", express your pain in front ofSo much unknown.

imara's profile photo
imara
12/03/2016 9:34 a.m.

Angélica Vázquez Gja said:
How do they do not get depressed?I have 24 and they diagnosed me at 18 ... I have not had control, because being sincere hate to have diabetes ... Yes, I know that it could be something else, but it simply angry me a lot to suffer ... today they just told me thatI have small hemorrhages in the center of the eye, I do not have a control because I sincerely cannot, I hate the diet, and I know that many will say that I do not love myself, but it simply irritates me ... my mother asked me that why I started cryingAnd the only thing I could say is: I'm fed up with everything.

Obviously he did not understand me ... but in short, that was my question.

Where do so much strength take from not going down?Not even the desire to "train" a family makes me take care of me, I feel that I was born to die young ... I know.
Do not go to think that some of the people who strengthen this forum want and are happy to have diabetes, there are those who would change for that loved one (son) in order not to see this perpetual chain and constant penance seem.The answer is easy, there are two ways to continue with this disease.
1- Despite that anger, resignation, unacceptability, etc.From diabetes you go ahead, when the food calculating HC rations, this does not mean a diet or stop eating, but eating healthy way, focusing that anger and hate in something constructive, such as practicing a sport, a hobby and showing youyourself and the others that you are able to highlight can this disease and try to get the good of every day or experience despite the fact that it will always be every minute present disease (with bad and less bad days) to avoid complications that do not goTo lead to death, but they will incapacitate you more and create pain, discomfort and responsibilities to your loved ones.
2- Leave you, wait for complications to arise (having bleeding in the eye indicates the beginning of one of them) to get incapacitated, diminish and limit more, depending on other people and machines, ending an agonizing, painful and expensive death involving inThe whole self -destruction process to your loved ones (parents, brothers, grandparents, uncles, cousins, friends, couples, etc.) making them feel participate in a suicide of which they are helpless to stop or stop.

This is the harsh reality is disease, as you see I did not walk with beautiful words and I have been the clearest as possible, here we would all wish not to have diabetes, not explaining to us why we have touched us or loved ones and none rejoice or satisfy thesuffer or see it suffer from those loved ones.But there is no other than living with her every day, every minute, every moment, because this is not a constipated that is going to be cured and remove, this is like a parasite attached to your organism that according to the feeds (I mean care)Thus lethaly affect your body.It is never too late to change the way regarding this odyssey, you just have to be willing to fight and fight, not yielding despite receiving blows daily, you can allow you to stop your knee, wait for the 8 account, but you must put yourself again standing, up the guard and continue fighting.Much encouragement.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/03/2016 4:18 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I have been almost 31 years old and I always say the same, to me the diabetes does not bitter my life, I would obviously like not to have it, but and that it has touched me there is no other than to assume it, since it will be a lifetime with us,And revealing against her, we do nothing more than harm to ourselves.
So to form, inform and take care

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
06/07/2017 10:12 p.m.

I should create a group on WhatsApp.

Jonadmj's profile photo
Jonadmj
06/08/2017 12:47 a.m.

For when?

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
06/08/2017 1:15 a.m.

@"Angélica Vázquez Gja" none of those who suffer from diabetes or we have a relative who suffers from it we want this situation (I am a diabetic and my sister too) but it is what has touched us.Life is that hard and we each have to carry what touches us.It is normal that sometimes you feel desperate, everyone happens to us, but that is not going to take away your disease.As you have told you, you have two options, accept the disease and take care of the best you can or ignore and die.However hard it sounds like that.Everyone we have to play with the letters that have distributed us, some have better and other worse, the important thing is to live as well as possible with what you have touched you.
Once you accept it and start taking care of yourself, it will begin to be part of your routine and it will be easier every day (you end up getting used to it).Diabetes only prevents you from doing what you let it prevent you.I've never let me do anything.I know that many things cost me more than others who are not diabetic but that does not prevent me from doing them.
I would advise you to look for someone to talk to help you, maybe a psychologist.

Encouragement and good luck.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/01/2017 2:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.