Insulin Safety Alert Pump Medtronic

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/02/2013 2:04 a.m.

Hi Owash.

On Friday 12, a hospital letter arrived where they carry my follow -up with the bomb, communicating the problem arising with the reservoirs.On Monday 15, Endo's nurse called me for Telf to confirm if the letter had arrived.
I checked my material and the last 3 boxes, were affected.In Hospital they told me to communicate it personally to Medtronic.There, they took my data and remained to send me the new reservoirs, but after a week, they have not yet arrived.
I am already reading that not everyone has communicated and that they are taking the replacement.

Tomorrow I will call Medtronic again to know when the shipment will arrive.

Greetings.

Via's profile photo
Via
07/22/2013 9:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Velia said:
Nothing at all !!!The week I will call Medtronic to see what it counts.

Via's profile photo
Via
07/22/2013 9:59 p.m.

Velia, good night.
How long without walking here and without having contacts through the TFNO!
Today I saw that the forum had been updated and I demanded to be again with all of you, learning from your experiences and sharing.
It's too late, but I promise to come back very soon.
Kisses.

Via's profile photo
Via
07/22/2013 10:07 p.m.

Welcome again via !!, if you have suggestions about the new forum (or criticism), they are well received!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/23/2013 5:02 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The only letter that has come to me has been the appointment of the oullist so it has not come to me, and by the way I was yesterday Monday, day gaping the new reservoirs and he did not tell me anything so I do not know it (to seeIf I look at the lots, it will not be that these are bad only), we are going that if it is not for Owash or found myself and the children who were in camp there were one that theirs were not affected but others if they had so they have been usedThe one of the child who was well for the way have given me the thanks so Owash thanks from the parents.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
07/23/2013 12:06 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Thank you for telling your experiences.
So I feel that I am less zumbao :-))
Because this matter seems incredible to me

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/23/2013 2:23 p.m.

Good afternoon friends.

Thanks Fer for your rebound.

I called Medtronic again to interest myself in sending the new reservoirs that will replace the 3 lots that were affected.They told me that there were many demands and that they were being sent with a time of about 10 days since they received the notification of affected lots.Therefore, I would still miss about 3 or 4 days.

What I have received today, from Medtronic, have been a sample of adhesives (4) that proposed me as better resistance to sweat and heat.(IV3000).

Regarding the dressings and their problem with sweat, is there any open thread?Well, I'm unable to keep minilink.

Greetings.

Via's profile photo
Via
07/24/2013 2:10 p.m.

Theme sweat and apostites, I leave you a couple of links to related issues.

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/24/2013 4:24 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much Fer.
I have read and helped me, especially the 2nd Link and uses with Nobuechem.I planned to ask some, but in the first link I have seen that they are 2010, although it seems that the problems persist, after 3 years.
Greetings.

Via's profile photo
Via
07/26/2013 1:49 p.m.

Well, today I received the 3 lots of affected reservoirs.

Via's profile photo
Via
07/26/2013 1:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.