Bultito after bolus liprolog

Pauso's profile photo   09/15/2015 12:45 p.m.

Hello everyone,
I have been putting insulin little.1 hour ago I went to eat with my companyeros to the canteen.It still gives me a little thing to click on people, and I have made it faster than normal.I have put 4 U of Liprolog.Just at the moment I got a lump, a little purple.Has this happened to you?Is it for how fast I have put it or in the area ..?
And another thing ... when I put the insulin, at the little time I feel a bit weird, as if the insulin passed through my head ... they are still paranoia ... but ... what do you feel when putting the fast insulin?

Greetings and thanks for this forum ... This forum helps a Monton!
Pedro

Pauso's profile photo
Pauso
09/15/2015 12:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The Bultito has happened to me several times and if, I usually match me when I click and run, also those times I usually hurt the puncture and I get a bruise that takes a long time to take off, it happens to me especially whenskewer in the gut and arms.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/15/2015 2:16 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I say the same, the rush when puncturing are not good companions, I have several purple in the abdominal zone for this topic !!!

The thing you feel weird, if it is not a symptom of hypoglycemia, it may be that you notice that the glucose of the body raises or lows very fast, it happens to me, I know when it is varying a lot by a general sensation.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/15/2015 5:50 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi @Pauso,

The theme of packages and bruises when clicking is a quite common evil among people with diabetes.

Click with hurry = do it regularly almost always.We have come to click on clothes (a shirt or similar).

The bulge can be due to bad absorption of insulin, bad inclination of the puncture and some problem in the skin.The best do not use that puncture point in a time.When that bulge comes out the insulin takes longer to absorb.

The bruises are usually due to a capillary break when puncturing.

For the Moratones there are those who use thrombocid or percutafeine.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
09/15/2015 8:50 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Pauso, to avoid bruises, is good to use a short needle.If you have no overweight, the 5 mm needle is enough

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/16/2015 2:13 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I almost had to throw myself to the bare ground, crying and whipping me, so that the 6 mm would give me.

I do not return to the 8 mm ever.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/16/2015 2:44 a.m.

Thanks for the answers!I'm very thin ... what I want is to gain weight!
Uilizo the 4 mm BD needle ... so surely they were the hurry, bad inclination, the capillary ...

Pauso's profile photo
Pauso
09/16/2015 9:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.