Labor field

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/17/2015 12:17 p.m.

Good morning, my name is Rubén and I am a little lost when choosing some studies.I always wanted to be a fireman or national police, but I know that any type of work related to state security forces is something that is not in my hand, but I don't know if criminology enters this type of work, and my questionis :
Can a diabetic be criminologist?Thank you very much anticipated

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2015 12:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I believe that we cannot be firefighters or police officers, we have to pass very hard physical evidence and are we supposed to pass them, but a criminologist?I don't know that there would be no problem?
But exactly what is studied?PQ Forensic is a branch of medicine and that can be doctors we can be forensic.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
09/17/2015 12:25 p.m.

By power you can.But most work outings involve working for the police and I don't know how the issue of oppositions will go for that position.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
09/17/2015 12:41 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Thank you very much for your information and speed when answering, you have helped me a lot.All the best

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2015 12:46 p.m.

Ruben, a criminologist as such does not exercise, usually exercised lawyers who then study the career or police (complement their profession).So if it is to find work out, only with criminology I do not advise you.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
09/17/2015 11:14 p.m.

In the customs surveillance service they will not discriminate.It is a farm police.If you have read "The Queen of the South", by Pérez Reverte, there is a lot and well of them.

It is a possible option to the National Police ...

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
09/18/2015 5:43 p.m.

aranzazuleg said:
I think we cannot be firefighters or police pq we have to pass very hard physical tests and we are supposed to be supposed to pass them

The physical tests of the police step them right now without difficulty.
There is nothing we can't do.

@rubenrj, wherever, are discriminated against, carrying a glucose level between 70 and 95 (and just in case, although you will surely do not need if you see that your glucose is normal at that time, a glycosylated hemoglobin bybelow 5'8) No one has to find out.

Then, if the work is physically demanding, always carry a dexcom that sends you an alarm when you are below 90 to a clock that vibrates you (this can be done with the G5, also with the G4 with XDrip or Nightscout), andThus it is practically impossible for you to have hypoglycemia and someone realizes.

That each one understands what they want from my message, I no longer give more clues to say these things is very unpopular here: D

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/18/2015 6:05 p.m.

Hemoglobins glycoxylated in medical recognition is strange to do.Only glucose, there I leave it too ha ha ha ha.But I would have fought from military service right now it would be Civil Guard !!!!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/18/2015 9:13 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.