Presentation of Librendiabetes

LibreConDiabetes's profile photo   09/21/2015 9:11 p.m.

Hello, very good to all.My name is Jaime, I am 25 years old, and diabetes for almost 10. I hope that my contributions to the different topics are useful.

Recently I created a blog ( Link in which I am going to write different posts of diabetological education, experiences and reflections, news, etc.About the world of diabetes.I hope I do not breach any forum rule when mentioning my blog, I think it can be a good tool for everyone.In any case, I hope you contact me a moderator.

Greetings, and see you here often.

LibreConDiabetes's profile photo
LibreConDiabetes
09/21/2015 9:11 p.m.

25 años. Diabetes desde los 15. Hemo: 6,4. Lantus y Novorapid.

Comparto mis opiniones y experiencias en mi blog: http://librecondiabetes.blogspot.com

Good luck with your project, Jaime.Thanks for having those desire and that thrust!

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/21/2015 10:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, Jaime!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/22/2015 1:04 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome @jaime, I have visited and read the blog, we started when the section "Main page" and section "About me" is a short and hit of the first.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/22/2015 3:03 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Thank you very much @xorxie and @regina.

@Luvi, it is not the "main page" section itself, this section includes the last published posts, and for now it only houses the "presentation post" in which I mainly talk about me and how I want to focus the blog.Obviously, the theme of the presentation post is the same as the one that deals with the fixed section "on me", hence the content has taken advantage of.

When new posts appear, the presentation will go down, and as I consider important to maintain a brief review of who I am without altering the order of appearance of the posts, because I leave part of that presentation on the page "About me";)

LibreConDiabetes's profile photo
LibreConDiabetes
09/22/2015 4:27 p.m.

25 años. Diabetes desde los 15. Hemo: 6,4. Lantus y Novorapid.

Comparto mis opiniones y experiencias en mi blog: http://librecondiabetes.blogspot.com

Man in the section "About you" would be good that you will comment on you, treatment that you have followed to date, sport you do (for example if you have managed to mark and fulfill a goal, guy to give an example iroman), experiences to theTime to travel on vacation to other countries, etc ... I think that you have the roll that you are diabetic, use it so that others can be "reflected" in someone with equal illness and even age as them.It's just an opinion

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/22/2015 5:41 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Hi @librendiabetes,

What we can help you have at your disposal.

Greetings and luck.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
09/22/2015 8:23 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.