{'en': 'Uncontrolled with glycemia in school', 'es': 'Descontrol con las glucemias en el cole'} Image

Uncontrolled with glycemia in school

RocioLlinares's profile photo   09/22/2015 5:05 p.m.

In case you are curious how it has gone today ..... It has risen with 127, higher than normal, I have thought that Lantus is missing, but we will wait a few more days and see ....... yesterdayAt lunch, and on the morning of quickly, 237;Today one more fast at breakfast and lunch 52, has lunch without insulin and about 12 had 162, control that has been done to try to avoid the hypo that had during the last kind of the morning, and that today did nothas had.
I have thought that on Monday we will test with the same insulin as today and take another ration of HC, since yesterday I was 237 and today with a more 52 and there is no option to put half insulin unit more, because we will increase HC.You who have more experience have another option?
And many grace to all for your advice, you are of great help !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/25/2015 1:48 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

You almost have it @rociollinares!I would also upload a ration at breakfast and leave the rest as it is.The good is that this can be saved by the admjerzo puncture and it also seems that the last minute hypo is solved

Inday's profile photo
Inday
09/25/2015 4:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, one more ration of hydrates at breakfast, .The lantus, for now, leave it thus, until it is lifted higher.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/25/2015 5:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Same advice, but ... Wait for anything: that it works, that has hiccups, or that it has hyper.
What you have to learn (too) is not to overwhelm.It is normal at these ages.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
09/26/2015 3:39 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Yes., Do not be overwhelmed. Even if there are less contyrolate moments, continuous surveillance makes hemoglobin good.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/26/2015 3:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Well it seems that we have already found the guideline, today 6 units for breakfast and lunch 102. As I can't find at the moment, Lunch without HC continues with its minibocata, it has put 2 of insulin and just at two hours, inThe break it has, has been done new control and was with 206. We have considered whether it had to have corrected with 1 more unit, although we do not know the time we must wait to correct, but at eating it had 88. Thus.I guess good ...

RocioLlinares
09/29/2015 4:39 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Almonds or peanuts or cheese and ham portion or two cereal cookies ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/29/2015 11:34 p.m.

If Regina, the problem is that Maria is quite problematic with meals, in fact until this course it was rare on the day to take lunch to school, and the day she took it was round trip.Weeks before the diagnosis we were amazed at how much it eats, and that was one of the reasons that alerted us that something was not going well.

RocioLlinares
09/30/2015 9:41 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Dinosaur cookies have cereals and come in packages of 2. to my daughter come very well for breakfast or between hours ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/30/2015 4:22 p.m.

Not those regina, I don't know the cookies that we have tried !!!! ..... I am trying to the rice or corn pancakes, and that in their day they liked them, but neither ... I have been watchingDiabalance cereal bars, but I don't have them all with me, because it is not bars either .....

RocioLlinares
09/30/2015 4:31 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

A DANACOL or something?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/30/2015 5:14 p.m.

You have given me a good idea, not precisely with the Danacol, but as if it usually takes to complete a ration an actimel, we will try it and if you stay hungry, instead of a normal one that takes two of 0%, which I thinkIt is a half ration.And now that it is not so hot it would be ideal.Thank you so much!!!

RocioLlinares
09/30/2015 6:13 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hello!!With Iago, the nights that go fair (is 85 or like this) I give an actimel and goes wonderfully.The juice rises more and cookies too.In the actimel we find the solution

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/01/2015 12:20 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Hi Rocío,

On the doses and rations, here the companions already advise you excellently.I can only advise you about the "overwhelming."This is a background race, you don't have to win it in a week.It is preferable and less dangerous for a little for a few days until you take the thread, since by wanting to adjust too much a hypo then it takes you to a few hours of lack of control and it is not worth it.Many times eating the same thing, clicking the same and doing the same thing the response of the body is different depends on the day, the nerves, physical effort, stress, hormones, colds, etc, etc. influence etc.What you have to be clear about are the four basic things and then adjust little by little, you will see that when you realize you do it without thinking.Much encouragement, hopefully all mothers because they put the effort you put on.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/01/2015 5:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Enma, Maria is ideal without having a very large rebound.
And Kraken are absolutely right, but after a month of August with good levels and that at the beginning of the school we do not know where to go and not be by his side ... but well it seems that the mornings we have already controlled them, taking into account at what time he gets up (two days he starts an hour before), the days of EF, ..... Now we need to control the afternoons that has started today and thinking that it would reach the high snack, because no.... an hypo in the midst of an exam, until now the nerves uploaded the glycemia, just need to give him hypos !!!!But well ... as you say there are no two days equal, and to continue testing.

RocioLlinares
10/01/2015 5:57 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

We have high values ​​... we went from 4 to 6 units at breakfast and has been well, because today 257 at lunchtime, an extra and in the control of before EF, worse.... 364, it has been rectified with 3 and has not done the class and has arrived at eating with 54. With two it would have had enough, but of course ... it does what it believes appropriate because we cannot consult us during theschool.
We are increasingly lost, we have changed the 5 mm needles.for the 8 mm.In case it was the problem, but neither ... I canHigh and with 6 did he give him a low?In the end we guide 6 and a half ration HC more, but it has only earned us a week .....

RocioLlinares
10/19/2015 2:03 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

This is so ... we can only approach ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/19/2015 4:04 p.m.

It gives me a anger !!!!I guess we will assume it over time.Now we gather the lack of control with the fear that the hemo has not dropped ... but hey, a month we have left for the next analytics .... patience ....

RocioLlinares
10/19/2015 4:32 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I do not know if it will help you in something, I have always been super sensitive to insulin and the one with 2 happened to me and with 1 I do not arrive it sounds quite familiar so the other day I talked to the endocrine and has given me the humalog ofHalf units to be able to adjust better, maybe you also serve you ...
Anyway, it is normal for a few days to work and others not, that is the task of this damn disease, there are too many factors that we cannot control, especially stress and emotional factors and on the other hand hormonal ....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/19/2015 5:23 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I did not know that there were half units, I will tell your endocrine on the next visit.Normally it is always punctured after eating, to see what he eats and many times doing the calculations we get a united and clear average there you see us pleading to take more than HC to be able to complete the insulin unit and adjust to the maximum.

RocioLlinares
10/19/2015 6:16 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.