Microalbuminuria

krrs's profile photo   09/23/2015 7:38 p.m.

Good chic@s !!

Yesterday I went to my endocrine to collect the results of an analytical and everything went well except some microalbuminuria in a 24h urine tracking, my endocrine told me that after 24 years of evolution it is normal to have a problem like this but that I do not worryWhat I forgot to ask him is that apparently intense exercise does not help for this problem and I practice fitness 5 days a week.
My question is, does anyone know if you can cause any problem to practice this sport?Or do they refer to more intense sports?
You

krrs's profile photo
krrs
09/23/2015 7:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not know how to answer you has a problem but what if I know is that when you are doing microalbuminuria, they recommend not doing fía fía the day before because they can alter the results, they always warn me those that are in the hospi to give you the intructionsFor the tests.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/23/2015 10:29 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you very much for your gala answer, that if I knew, in fact two days before I did not practice anything, today I will call my endocrine to clarify it because the truth is that I am somewhat worried, I would not want to add instead of subtracting my illness.
After reading a lot I don't know, apparently almost all sports that are not walking and imply intensity are not advisable, I hope to be wrong because if it does not disgust, go to the gym is my escape route.

krrs's profile photo
krrs
09/24/2015 6:49 a.m.

KRRS, I believe that the microalbuminuria that appears after sport, is not patological.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2015 8:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina and other foreserpracticed and if it came out positively, I could continue with the sport because it is a very low level of microalbuminuria, so very calm and happy.

Thanks for your comments you are of great help !!

krrs's profile photo
krrs
09/25/2015 6:19 a.m.

Good afternoon, it turns out that I am urinating with foam, they made some initial exams where protein did not appear, the doctor told me that it was better to make some more detailed exams and I sent me to do many exams among which I do not have diabetes or hypertension, just came something somethingHigh triglyceride and somewhat high serical creatinine, so the doctor sent me to make some microalbuminuria exams, someone who knows how serious my situation can be.:( thank you

Giovannoty Castrillon's profile photo
Giovannoty Castrillon
06/16/2020 9:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.