{'en': 'Decorate in blood analysis, can you?', 'es': 'Engañar en análisis de sangre, ¿se puede?'} Image

Decorate in blood analysis, can you?

cabronias's profile photo   08/04/2013 5:15 p.m.

Hello,

For professional issues I need an analysis to come out within the normal parameters to hide that I am diabetic.It is sad but necessary.

The only thing that occurs to me is ten days before starting to have the same thing to have the same thing to have it as controlled as possible.But of course nerves influence, mood ... etc.

I appreciate any advice/trick that you can offer me.

I do not wear a bomb and use Lantus and Novorapid.

Thank you!

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
08/04/2013 5:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If they measure the c peptide, it will not help you what you do.
It is not uncommon for it to be done.

Obviously, if you want to be inside the normal parameters you have to get a novorapid as 1 or 2 hours before the analysis.
Test and look to see if you get to be either low or stop .... everything that is to go from 100 or 110 will already jump the alarms.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/04/2013 5:25 p.m.

I hope the analysis is limited to basal glucose, fasting.Do you know what time will the analytics be?You need to know your glycemic profile in that period of time, also to know exactly your insulin sensitivity at that time, and what your body will move (if you are going to walk, by car, etc.), and if you can controlThe stress.
What I would do is measure blood glucose two hours, an hour before and at the time of the analytics (or more often as you see), for two or three weeks earlier, that will help you make the insulin adjustments precisely,Of course, dinner always the same will help you because you already eliminate the variant of the food.
Ideally, not to arouse suspicion is that your glycemia was between 75 and 95, if you have less than 70 or more than 100 alarms will jump.You are going to sew for punctures but I hope you are lucky and get it.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
08/04/2013 7:12 p.m.

Can I ask what you need for?Medical recognitions at work are private.The company only comes if you are suitable or not for the job and for most positions the DB is not an impediment.If for something the company will be communicated to the Diabetes, the doctor could fall for the doctor (or private company carried out by the awards).

I asked when they made me recognition, because in the company I was not knowing and they told me that this information is not shared.When I left that company, I asked the secretariat if I knew I had diabetes (I got along with her) and told me that they had no idea ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/05/2013 6:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello, thanks for your answers.
Owash do not measure peptide C, just blood sugar.
Mornita is a complete recognition in the morning, calculates that the analysis over ten or eleven.
Tica, I am to speak work personnel and it is for tests to become an official and the DB is exclusive.

cabronias
08/05/2013 1:42 p.m.

another thing.Do you recommend any kind of dinner for those days?

cabronias
08/10/2013 9:01 a.m.

Hi @"Babronias", to stay balanced the simplest thing is to maintain a strict diet, both of meals and exercise, during the previous weeks to give you time to adapt insulin.Diabetes 2 diet, the less variation the better, and the equally controlled exercise.With strict I am always eating the same, not to quantities, that this will depend on your height, weight, activity etc.Dinner example: 200 grams of boiled vegetables with low glycemic index (1 ration of CH), 100 grams of boiled white fish, 100 grams of low glycemic fruit (1 ration of CH).As this for young people and in Normopeso it is very scarce you could add bread, the rations you need and cooked potato, also the rations you need, but always the same.For the rest and other forum partners have indicated how you could act with respect to glucose controls.
Now and this is important.Have you raised the legal consequences that can be brought to knowing a physical condition that is exclusive for this work?If you would need a leave or something it is very possible to discover and lose labor rights for having hidden the disease.Please first advise with a labor lawyer.We will have to work so that the exclusive laws are modified but in the meantime you would only pay the duck.
A big hug and good luck

uma's profile photo
uma
10/21/2017 3:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

I did it a thousand years ago ..... I measured mynailed, however I said that I was with a diet and I had a visit in the endocrine, which was true and my endocrine laughed, said that in the second analysis, another doctor would have made glycal analysis, and that ... notWe escape.!

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/10/2018 7:52 p.m.

Companion, I don't know what you need to alter a result, but that is not right, if it's work;You are worth what you know, and a person who dominates the issue of Diábetes like you do not need to cheat.From Venezuela.Alfredo, remember that the devil lid and lid, until finally uncovers.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
08/27/2020 11:44 p.m.

Look if you want as they say fasting glucose if you can cheat but if you are going to check something like glycosylated HB it won't work for you, why do you want to do that?

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
09/02/2020 4:28 a.m.

bastards said:
Hello, thanks for your answers.
Owash do not measure peptide C, just blood sugar.
Mornita is a complete recognition in the morning, calculates that the analysis over ten or eleven.
Tica, I am to speak work personnel and it is for tests to become an official and the DB is exclusive.

DB.es exclusive to be an official, ???Since when?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/05/2020 5:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.