Hello, the header doctor says that I have hyperglycemia (without diabetes)

salva's profile photo   08/05/2013 9:51 a.m.

What does hyperglycemia (without diabetes) ????What are the steps I must segir now ???

salva's profile photo
salva
08/05/2013 9:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, the doctor is the one to tell you what it means and the steps to follow.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/05/2013 1:32 p.m.

I guess they will have done an analysis and the high glucose has come out, do you know how much?

fer's profile photo
fer
08/05/2013 2:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

120 on an empty stomach, but what does it mean that I have hyperglycemia without diabetes ???What steps should I segir now ???The doctor says that nothing happens to me, to follow normal life, and reduce sugars

salva's profile photo
salva
08/05/2013 3:02 p.m.

That blocks me, how are you weight? What age are you?That with sports and a diet, you could improve without developing diabetes.

fer's profile photo
fer
08/05/2013 3:37 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, I already comment on my case before, weight 82K I measure 187cm, male 27 years, mother with diabetes putting insulin.

salva's profile photo
salva
08/05/2013 4:01 p.m.

Save,

Well, you do not have the typical profile of a type 2 diabetes, you are very young and we are fine, better that the doctor who has seen you and that I tell you that you would have to do is clarified.

fer's profile photo
fer
08/05/2013 6:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.