{'en': 'Uric acid (gout) and diabetes', 'es': 'Acido Úrico (gota) y diabetes'} Image

Uric acid (gout) and diabetes

migaro's profile photo   08/10/2013 12:19 p.m.

Hello,

My name is Miguel and I write from Seville and as I say in the title, I have the high uric acid, rather drop attacks and diabetes.

I would like to know how these two diseases are carried and how to combine them, since to diet it is normally made protein diet and for the drop the proteins that have purines are bad.

How difficult they have put it, nor sweets, nor cakes, nor tomatoes, nor seafood, nor blue fish, I think that the only thing I have left is to become a vegetarian, to say that I have type 2 diabetes,

Greetings and I am waiting for your comments.

migaro's profile photo
migaro
08/10/2013 12:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Migaro forum!, It is not easy to combine, here who can help you best is your doctor, I leave you a link where the personal experience of a person who regularized with strict diet was explained.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
08/11/2013 7:47 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The link is very good, thanks.

migaro's profile photo
migaro
08/12/2013 2:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.