{'en': 'I just reject Sanitas', 'es': 'Me acaba de rechazar SANITAS'} Image

I just reject Sanitas

migaro's profile photo   08/19/2013 10:08 a.m.

Hello,

Today I have tried to make sure in Sanitas and they have rejected me I tell you.

The process was started by my wife this morning that contacts Sanitas and gave him a price and others, communicating that they were going to contact me for the bank's account number and a medical survey, so far everything is fine.

But contact me and ask me about the account number and once they have it, they ask me if I suffer from any disease and tell him that type 2 diabetes, informing me that I was going to happen to the medical service for the survey, for several minute aMusiquita and after a while the girl returned to inform me that the medical service would call me in several minutes.

After several minutes I receive the call from the medical service which asks me again about diseases and communicated that type2 diabetes, asks me about the glucosiladI communicate that 1.82 and 105 kilos, after this he tells me that regretting him a lot of Sanitas, he cannot do medical insurance, because the weight brings diseases that are not willing to ensure.

Rejected by overweight and diabetes.

migaro's profile photo
migaro
08/19/2013 10:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have to comment that I have been with Asisa for a long time, more than 20 years.I was tempted several times to erase my policy, but I thought for me: "In other things I can spend the policy money that are less important and that are not for my health."

The last time I was going to leave Asisa was when debuting diabetes 12 years ago.Luckily I didn't.Maybe I would now have trouble accepting me or the amount would have uploaded to me, I don't know.In any case it seems very serious to reject you by overweight and diabetes seeing your glycosylated levels.

The truth is that I cannot be very useful, surely some partner can give you more information, but maybe you could try more companies to see what happens.

I hope the thing in the end goes well.Keep us informed

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/19/2013 6:15 p.m.

Hello Migaro, I am in Adeslas for a promotion in my company, we did not have to pass any exam or survey ... do you have a similar alternative?
If not, as they tell you, look at others, to see ...
You will tell us.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/19/2013 7:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

This matter is difficult and rough.On the one hand, rejecting you is a somewhat ladino way of unconstitutional discrimination.on the other, that manic argument that "it is a private company and has the right of admission and power its conditions."But that argument does not convince me.
It is likely that I am less expenses than many other insurable people according to their firms,

I am from the IMQ and I would erase me tomorrow because I am not happy, but I know that he does not want to take me or God (well, God yes, but I do not want to go with him yet).

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
08/19/2013 8:26 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

An example of why public health should not disappear.

In case you have not noticed, in many places they are being birlando in our noses the health.

Axa has insurance for people with diabetes.

Insurance, or almost any company, what you never want, is to start with expenses.It stands to reason.
But I also see logical that I assure you up the premium.We want it or we are not more likely to "everything."
What makes no sense is to lose a client, without exploring all the possibilities.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/20/2013 2:37 a.m.

Of course, if we have the main risk factor for all other diseases and problems, it is logical that they do not take us if it is not paying a barbarity or excluding us from many services.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/20/2013 7:18 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

But Axa's insurance is life?of health is there any?

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
08/23/2013 5:05 a.m.

Hello!I have a mutua in general forecast Link and includes diabetes, but I have only once attended the endocrine for a review because in the S.S I changed the date.And I pay about 50 euros and another 50 my husband (he is also diabetic), when hiring the mutual, saying that I had diabetes they told me that I had an additional charge and that I would bring a role of my current endocrine to know ifI had a "good control", I imagine that if the report had been negative they would have rejected me.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
08/23/2013 5:11 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Others, very good, I thought they directly rejected us or asked us for a fog of money

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
08/23/2013 6:19 a.m.

Hello, in October, I made the whole family 5 people and I feel very discriminated against with that policy My husband is operated on a hyperplasia of venign prostate and cannot be treated with everything related to the prostate who shames hire private insurance andThey already put on you, I don't know what to do greetings

Teresa Benito's profile photo
Teresa Benito
12/02/2018 11 p.m.

On the one hand, it is sadly (and I know because I have had with a German multinational, collective insurance that they had "to swallow with you" -SeDiabetics, Fiatc and another Catalan, which I do not remember the name, but with many limitations, especially the first one that is traca, because the cheapest copay.
But on the other hand, being private companies, subject to benefits and losses, I also see that they are free to act according to their interests .... effectively being type 2 or 1 diabetic (worse), they tell you no, but also if you have18 years and you go with a 400CV car to secure it, many companies tell you that not also (they can tell you that it is not, it is not ... or tell you if, and charge you what the car costs, which is the same as telling youNo, how Fiatc).It is sad but it is so.In a free market you can't do anything against it, I think.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/19/2018 7:23 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

It is not so bad, yesterday they sold me work insurance and I don't know what else
... After the Perorata, I tell you, great but I am a diabetic, where do I sign?And they told me ... I'm sorry, but no.
The next one, I cut the roll and tell him that I am a diabetic.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/20/2018 8:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have just rejected from i m q, .... Reason is a private company and we do what comes out of ... according to them type 1 diabetes is a serious efferited and we are excluded from the medical coverage they offer, in shortIf someone illuminates me, they don't say we are perfectly and that we are suitable for everything.
This cannot be discriminatory and incostitative, they do not accept me in any of their modalities or co -payment or anything at all friends

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
06/12/2019 10:59 a.m.

Well, I am from SS and no problem to admit.Of course, when I said it was diabetic they did a test to see what needs I had.In their medical picture are the best professionals who work in the other mutuals in the afternoon.

Unfortunately, some of other mutual professionals will not find them in this;Its quality and degree demands do not allow it.
If you have to look for a but they are slow ones for the little serious things.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
06/13/2019 8:34 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

@Ignasi_p I can't find that company, can you give me more of its name?You put "Seguros SS" and you get social security: D

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
06/16/2019 10:39 a.m.

Sorry but I think you have not captured the irony of my comment.Yes, with SS I referred to Social Security or rather, to the National Health System that we enjoy in one way or another the countries of the Union.
We have the best public health system that has existed in history.However, we prefer to criticize it and undergo the dictatorship of private companies that do not hesitate to kick us when they have to spend a euro more than we pay them.Not to mention the quality and incomparable guarantees of one system with respect to the other.
Naturally, nothing to say about those people who for one reason or another cannot access the SS and have no other option than to hire private insurance.
Forgive again for having led you to confusion with my irony.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
06/16/2019 3:28 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Now review your comment and see that you win in Ironia (almost, almost cynicism)
😂😂😂👏👏

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
06/16/2019 3:31 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Good morning.Look at the website.www.barchilon.net, they accept diabetics as long as they are accompanied by another person who does not have it, that is, a family policy, with and without copagos.
I can assure that people with diabetes enter, work in the correcuria, more than 5 years ago we are on this subject, since it is very close to us and we could do with the Atlantida and HNA company the insurance for people with diabetes, we also haveTravel insurance for people with individual or family diabetes.take a look at the web.
Greetings

rossim's profile photo
rossim
06/17/2019 10:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.