presentation

josealzugaray's profile photo   08/22/2013 9:43 a.m.

Good morning, friends of the forum.
I wanted to introduce myself, I'm Jose Alzugaray, I live in Punta del Este, Uruguay.
And well for two years I was diagnosed with diabetes of type two, at the moment I am going through a complicated period, my value shot, about twenty days ago, I am in values ​​of one sixty, on an empty stomach, mutual assistance here is very badAfter a restructuring that was made in health by the State, I will tell you in another memento.
I would like to know if there is any other Uruguayan in the forum and how the situation of assistance carries.
thank you.

josealzugaray's profile photo
josealzugaray
08/22/2013 9:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, I'm Laura in Barcelona and some more than 17 years ago that I am for this sweet life, a few weeks ago I found this forum and has helped me a lot and I have been very encouraged to take control of my diabetes

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
08/22/2013 10:33 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Sweet life?What kind of therapy you follow, because I of sweets and that little, and I am rather bitter.

I do not know why this mania of calling "sweet" diabetics, if the problem we have is the opposite, our cells are unable to absorb sweet (glucose) if it is not forcing our body with injections (type1) or with pills (type2 type2).

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/22/2013 3:14 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Welcome to the Josealzugaray forum!

Let's see if some other Uruguayan is encouraged and greets you.;-)

The sweet life is a euphemism, we must not take it literally, and it is already known that this is not easy, but better if it focuses with optimism and good humor, I encourage everyone !!!:-))

fer's profile photo
fer
08/22/2013 8:51 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Of course it is a euphemism and I did not want to hurt anyone, I use it because when I debuted they called me two hours to make an analysis home to say that something had not gone well and that I had to go urgently to the hospital, my mother was petrifiedOn the phone and became nervous, then they told him that in the analysis the high glycemia had left, my mother with the nerves understood that I had leukemia, total that my mother was going all the way crying inconsolably and when arriving, the doctor who attended meIn the Emergency Department: Where is the sweet girl I have to attend?The memory I have of the face change that my mother was produced if it is sweet, it relaxed completely and said, love do not worry that this is nothing compared to what I thought!And that's why it seems nice to call it sweet life.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
08/23/2013 4:58 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hi Lauriki, so you were often frightened by your mother, but less bad that it was only this sugar fuck because of course there are very worse things, although diabetes if it is not taken seriously, she can wear very serious with oneself.
All the best.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
08/23/2013 7:29 a.m.

José, if you shoot the glucose values ​​and do not manage to control it with pills and diet, you will need insulin.
Although, if fasting values ​​are 160, it may increase the dose of oral treatment, control the diet and exercise, be sufficient.
It is convenient for a doctor to see you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/23/2013 9:53 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Lauriki said:
Hi, I'm Laura in Barcelona and some more than 17 years ago than I am for this sweet life, a few weeks ago I found this forum and has helped me a lot and I have encouraged myself a lot to take control of my diabetes

Thank you all for answering, I hope I also find some help here, it is very difficult for people who are not in our situation to understand what this issue means.
Thank you all

Although, if fasting values ​​are 160, it may increase the dose of oral treatment, control the diet and exercise, be sufficient.
It is convenient for a doctor to see you.

Yes, thank you all for commenting,
I am dealing with exercise, I began to go to the gym at about 13:00I have 1.42 is the first day that I take at this time and I finished doing a rather physical job, breakfast at 04; 50 or so, it takes a lot to be able to regulate, I really have enough fear of insulin and I hope to improve.

josealzugaray
08/24/2013 8:21 a.m.

Fer said:
Welcome to the Josealzugaray forum!

Let's see if some other Uruguayan is encouraged and greets you.;-)

The sweet life is a euphemism, we must not take it literally, and it is already known that this is not easy, but better if it focuses with optimism and good humor, I encourage everyone !!!:-))

Thanks Fer.
As you carry it with the theme of the times for consultation, this issue is crazy, I am a member of the same mutual, and I never use it now that I need it, I really stop going if I am high or if II feel bad for the waiting for emergency, the last one was 2 hour and my values ​​were in 1.90 in a fast and more later, the first thing the reception person told me was, there are all these people to attend, (I do not know if they intend to discourage youor that but they manage to discourage you) in another situation I would have gone, only that the measure before going was 2.20 so I was willing to wait for what was necessary and were more than two hours.
When they attended me they took my sugar, as I had eaten before going two hours and something before they attended me, I don't remember but the measure there gave me something like 1.60 or something like that took my glucometer and gave 1.40 so we deduced,Bades I send me controls I bought another glucometer and I am measuring myI am waiting, they gave me as for two months later and I am waiting to go for falls.I send me many exams the doctor and I made them right away but I can't get it with her, another will see but much time forward
I really despair this issue from the fonasa, I cannot believe it generates a lot of helplessness, I try to be as optimistic as possible but it is inevitable to feel like that in the sanitarium, it gives me a lot of helplessness.
Thanks for answering, and apologize for the sermon.

josealzugaray
08/24/2013 8:51 a.m.

Sherpa41 said:
Sweet life?What kind of therapy you follow, because I of sweets and that little, and I am rather bitter.

I do not know why this mania of calling "sweet" diabetics, if the problem we have is the opposite, our cells are unable to absorb sweet (glucose) if it is not forcing our body with injections (type1) or with pills (type2 type2).

Joer what humor ...

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
08/24/2013 4:17 p.m.

Good morning for everyone.
Thanks for the support provided when I needed it, I told you that today I woke up with 1.25 so improving, before last night I went for a walk before bedtime I woke up with 1.45 and today as I had 1.25.
I am very happy, although I have my way ahead I see that the sacrifice is reflected in my values.
Above all, I wanted to thank everyone for the support provided.
THANK YOU!!!!!!

josealzugaray
08/27/2013 9:32 a.m.

Hi Jose
I am Nieves and I am type 2 like you do not know much about diabetes because I carry
Only 3 years and start with bad pills and at this time I wear
insulin but in the forum you learn a lot and are very intelligent to me
It helps a lot when I can read everything and I will tell you that this disease
Noria that supplies and goes down without knowing that when you are better or so it seems without
any reason goes up and I don't think anyone knows ...
This is not like the mathematics that 2+2 = 4 do not worry too much
because the concern also uploads glucose and extres and nerves and
an ect.ect.ect.
My advice is diet, exercise and medication and a lot of patience
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/27/2013 2:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.