Question about the daily meal number

farstar's profile photo   08/29/2013 9:57 a.m.

It is nonsense and should know, but there is some problem to get insulin out of breakfast/food/dinner?For example, in the middle of the morning I have a habit of eating an apple, but one day you are hungry or you feel like it or whatever, eat a bag of potatoes.For this kind of thing (where do I also include extra snacks, out there with friends, etc.), is it harmful to add another dose of fast?Or should those things simply avoid?Apart from Extra Claro Click XD

thank you

farstar's profile photo
farstar
08/29/2013 9:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No problem if you calculate insulin and its action times.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/29/2013 10:19 a.m.

thank you so much.I thought so but I have always had doubts about whether I would not affect the sensitivity factor, long -term insulin resistance, etc.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
08/29/2013 11:32 a.m.

The only thing you have to keep in mind is not to take over weight.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/29/2013 5:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Something similar happened to me.I shed Novorapid in the morning at breakfast, at 2h I am fine, but then in the middle of the morning, even if I take 1 ration or average, I arrive at food time at 200 or more, and they have told me to try averageTomorrow put 2 or 3 units quickly, so I can take something more in the middle of the morning, since lately I only took a little York ham so that it would not get on, and it arrived at eating very hungry.The only thing that is happening to me now, that with those 2 or 3 more units, I arrive well at the time of the food, and if I click normally when eating, then I usually have hiccups, for what I see, whatIf in mid -morning I shed 2 or 3, then to eat, I have to download 2 units because I will continue with the mid -morning effect.Let's see if I find the point :)

valky's profile photo
valky
09/21/2013 9:01 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.