stabilize sugar

josealzugaray's profile photo   08/29/2013 10:12 a.m.

Good morning, I was diagnosed with diabetes a couple of years ago.
The early days did everything conscientiously, I did not exceed anything, with the passing of time and seeing that my values ​​did not resent more than temporarily I began to consume sugars very sporadically, once every three months, after I left the exercise and began toConsuming a cake potion for example once a month, from the diet only did not ate sugar, but flours and everything else always.
About 20 days ago I measured me and it gives me 190, then 225, so I asked for time with the doctor and began to do everything right again, diet, although as generous portions, gym exercise at about 13 hours before lunch sinceThat time I get out of working and at night I walk if I see that I am high.
In a week I managed to lower my values ​​yesterday I had 122 but today it gave me 135, I suppose it should not be easy to stabilize diabetes or to lower it and stabilize it in such a short time?
The values ​​of the analysis requested by the doctor were good except for the triglycerides that I have in three and something.
I am not very shower on the subject so I ask, it is normal that despite so much exercise I cannot stabilize my values ​​yet.
I also want to tell you that this forum has been helpful for me.
thank you so much

josealzugaray's profile photo
josealzugaray
08/29/2013 10:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They will have to adjust the treatment so that you do not have high values ​​after meals.I guess you have oral treatment and the dose can be varied.
Greetings

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/29/2013 9:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You have to keep in mind that diabetes tends to worsen over time, since the pancreas is depleting its insulin production capacity in type II diabetes.For that reason, the majority of type II goes through successive phases: first, diet and exercise, a second of oral medication and a third becomes insulin -dependent.Therefore, in your case, apart from the fact that you have relaxed, you may need more oral medication.
In any case, it ensures that your diet is severe, controlling and reducing the food we all know: bread and other flour derivatives, potatoes, etc., continuing with a good dose of exercise.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/30/2013 4:35 a.m.

Thank you Regina and Miguel for your comments, if I have oral treatment and I hope to control whether to have to increase the dose of medication, we will see in a week that passes.
Any of you heard something close to the treatment of stem cells if it gives good results?
I am seriously thinking about doing it, what could you tell me?
Happy Blue Friday.

josealzugaray
08/30/2013 8:51 a.m.

At the moment there is no stem cell treatment that gives results with diabetes.Do not get you money with that.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/30/2013 9:06 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

ok thank you very much regina,
It was an illusion, but something will arise for us at some point.
Thanks for answering, I was about to fall.

josealzugaray
08/30/2013 10:34 a.m.

Jose, really did anyone propose it to you?@-)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/30/2013 11:19 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

If they sent it to me on Facebook and when they enter the page they constantly send me links by email, this is the link: mailto: info@tratamientocellular.com.
But what catches my attention is that if the treatment is so good, as is not more widespread,
Anything we keep in touch, here, we would have to collect data with others and we see, if you think, they send me information constantly but it is like hurrying to buy, I do not know.
greetings.

josealzugaray
08/31/2013 8:35 a.m.

And you still have any doubt what they want to scam?please...... @-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/31/2013 11:06 a.m.

Rather, it is hope to get out of this topic, the price is not so much.
If I see that I have doubts I will do it and if it is not bad luck, but as I said before, here we have a saying that says, when the alms is great to the blind distrust

josealzugaray
08/31/2013 12:18 p.m.

pfff ...
there each one, but I am sure that it is a scam ...
For research, you don't have to pay ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/01/2013 2:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Thank you intruda for the advice and if I will follow, I will wait for the moment to see what happens.
thank you

josealzugaray
09/03/2013 9:49 p.m.

Hello good morning, I am 66 years old, I take two daily pills to control diabetes2.I have a history of diabetics, my mother and my insulin -dependent brother, that is, type1.Until now my levels were 110 to 115 on average on an empty stomach.For a couple of weeks (when the cold started) they have put me from 130 to 135 on average on an empty stomach.The cold may be the cause of this difference.I walk every day an hour, and I try to stay inside a balanced diet.Thank you

Juan Guillem's profile photo
Juan Guillem
12/08/2017 10:38 a.m.

Good morning @juan Guillem, Diabetics 1, when the cold season begins we have to increase the dose of basal insulin and in summer lower it.I talk about exogenous insulin, I don't know what happens to diabetics 2. Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/08/2017 11:19 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.