Configure alerts by mail (new topics, comments, etc ...)

fer's profile photo   09/10/2013 7:31 a.m.

All forum users can configure alerts by mail, to activate them, you have to click on your user's name (top menu) and the "Edit preferences" option, you can choose when you want to receive an email with the alerts.

In the options, the first column with activation box (Checkbox) corresponds to notices per mail, the second column, are messages that appear when sailing through the forum (such as the user activation reminder).

A practical way to follow what happens in the forum is to use the option to mark themes (activate the star of a topic), and in user preferences, activate the option to "notify me when people comment on my songsMarked. ", Thus, you will receive a notice on those topics of the forum that interest you most.;-)

The star is next to the title of the theme, in the head of this page, and also in the list of topics, in the "Home" menu.

ATTACHED LEAVENLY THE PREFERENCES THAT CAN ACTIVATE, IT IS ALSO INTERESTED TO RECEIVE A NOTICE When "new topics" are created, it is the option "Notify me when people start new topics."

fer's profile photo
fer
09/10/2013 7:31 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, I have it like this and only mails arrive if I have private messages, if they respond to issues that I have marked.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
09/10/2013 10:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The same thing happens to me, I receive mails when the subject is new, with the marked no ...:-/

flanders's profile photo
flanders
09/10/2013 2:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tica said:
I am leaving ...
And the publications accountant either ...

Sorry for the inconvenience, I am seeing what happens, I have opened incidence with the hosting and in contact with the forum support, to see what they tell me.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/11/2013 8:10 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.