Diabetes Reference Center

laurita11977's profile photo   09/14/2013 7:37 p.m.

Hello, I am getting out of diabetes a lot and I am pregnant.I would like you to recommend a reference site to see if you can help me, can you give me your opinions?It doesn't matter wherever, I don't mind moving.

BSS

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
09/14/2013 7:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Where are you from?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/14/2013 7:48 p.m.

From Albacete, but if I have to move to Madrid, Valencia, Alicante or Murcia I have no problem.

laurita11977
09/15/2013 6:18 a.m.

Of what I know in Valencia:
www.clinicalaemania.com Dr. JF Ampudia I think they have enough waiting list.

Link are specialized in pregnancy, reproduction and pediatrics ... and also have endocrine

DiabetesForo
09/15/2013 7:57 a.m.

Thanks Owash.Have I seen online in Madrid called D-Medical, do you know something about her?It is supposed to be only for diabetes

laurita11977
09/15/2013 9:41 a.m.

I know a very good one, Link but is in Asturias, specifically in Gijón.

DiabetesForo
09/15/2013 12:28 p.m.

Don't you like social security endocrine?The pregnancy will be overlooked and important that endocrine and bacon work together.

tica's profile photo
tica
09/15/2013 1:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

All the endocrine I know, have consultation in the public and in the private at the same time.

DiabetesForo
09/15/2013 1:41 p.m.

No, I go private and in theory it is very good but I honestly believe that it is so saturated that it is not doing well.First he wants me to go every 3 months and it seems to me a pass while pregnant, then he gave me the mobile in case I had any complication, 3 times that I have only answered 1, after the fain we have not modified anything.I ask the continuous meter and he has denied it, all he said is to see the bomb, conclusion .... I do not improve my health is at stake and the one that worries me the most is that of my son, I do not wantMay a hiccy leave him or to have such high levels he can annoy him or even have acetonic bodies that can leave him.:(

laurita11977
09/15/2013 3:42 p.m.

And you can't go for the SS?I received me every 3 weeks ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/15/2013 4:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

The meter is weird ... I didn't put any problem, if you also pay it, do not have to denied it.My endocrine also has private consultation and people (and me) are delighted.I am from Zaragoza, if you are interested I send you the info by private

tica's profile photo
tica
09/15/2013 4:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Laurita11977 said:
No, I go private and in theory it is very good but I honestly believe that it is so saturated that it is not doing well.First he wants me to go every 3 months and it seems to me a pass while pregnant, then he gave me the mobile in case I had any complication, 3 times that I have only answered 1, after the fain we have not modified anything.I ask the continuous meter and he has denied it, all he said is to see the bomb, conclusion .... I do not improve my health is at stake and the one that worries me the most is that of my son, I do not wantMay a hiccy leave him or to have such high levels he can annoy him or even have acetonic bodies that can leave him.: (

Which one do I have with Alfaro in Santa Cristina.Have you gone to the association?I think it's on Iris street, I'm not going.
If I can help you with something ...

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
09/15/2013 5:32 p.m.

I don't understand it either, was it like in plan do you say this?Well, for my co ... not, I put the other and end of the appointment.It is true that even being private, I have tried to get the bomb for the SS but I do not tend certain things and especially the lack of availability.
Babrons, I do not want to say names, especially because I find it good and I have beenhe ;)

laurita11977
09/15/2013 5:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.