Chronicle of a holiday with Nati

Juan Luis's profile photo   09/17/2013 4:15 p.m.

9:30.Nati is lying on the bed, asleep, with the arm raised holding the gadget invented by her consisting of a plastic fork embedded in a whistle.Montse insists."Nati, come, to lift."Finally Nati wakes up: "Pool today?", "Yes, in the afternoon."Nati rises suddenly, with a demonstration of abdominals that does not cease to surprise.It seems to complain, "it hurts foot, it hurts foot ... hehe" "Charquitos today", "Yes, then."
10:15.Nati's entry into the dining room for breakfast is triumphant."Fucking whore Otia Otia", greets while sitting at the table.Children have stopped breakfast and look at her with, say, a mixture of scare and astonishment.Parents despair.
11:30.Nati has begun from the hand of Montse the very long walk, 100 meters, to the beach."Otia Otia," greets the people who are advancing.
11:45.Nati approaches the shore of the beach, is happy laughing.He stops by noticing the water."Here", "No Nati, later."Finally a couple of meters later Montse helps him sit down, half on his knees.He joins a little when he feels the waves.These are increasing strength and size.Finally, one of them displaces a good stretch.It is then that she decides that it ended, that better to make castles with the shovel.
12:45.He has been doing a hole in the sand for a long time. ”Trinranjuz?“ Later ”.Nati continues with his hole, happier if he can realize that we have not forgotten the important.
13:30.After another long walk and a few "Otia" Nati arrives from the hand of Montse to the chiringuito.We have been cautious to go soon because we intend to eat at the beach bar.We ask for a snack, we some beers and Nati a soda, whatever, for her everything is Trinoanjuz.
14:30.We are all and we already have the food, several rice dishes, some sardines, croquettes and a salad to hide.Nati eats his rice plate at high speed."Fishcao," he asks.Montse is giving the fingers the sardines once discards.It seems that it has no background.Then a cheese cake awaits you.
17:30.Nati is lying on the bed, asleep, with the arm raised holding the gadget invented by her.Montse insists."Nati, come, to lift."Finally Nati wakes up from the nap: "Pool today?", "Yes, now."
18:00.Nati makes another triumphal entry, this time to the pool that is standing from the door of the rooms.But this time without tacos.And it is kept for when Montse puts it in the shower."Puta whore Otia Otia Otia".Then take her to the pool.Nati goes down the ramp little."Here?", "No, below."He finally sits.And then begins its aquatic skills recital: put your head repeatedly told at the same time, lie and move your feet ... and repeat exactly the same as long as it is necessary while shouting "look, look."
18:30.Montse finally lifts Nati from the pool and takes her to Jacuzzi.Nati repeats exactly the same as in the pool, but in a smaller version.
18:45.Nati snack, yogurt.
20:30.We went to dinner, this time to the center.The walk is long, 200 meters, Nati greets all the locals "Otia Otia Otia ...."
21:45.We have stopped dinner on a wonderful terrace on beach.We have already taken the appetizer, Trinoanjuz and beers, and we have asked for food: Acedías, Beats, choco meatballs, fried squid, and a fish cream for nati.
23:00.Nati has already ended the cream and, after asking for “fishing”, Montse is putting the corresponding ration of stretches and anchovies on his mouth.Later, homemade custard will be zample.
23:30.After another long walk, 50 meters, we have arrived the beach “El Arenal”.Abraham Sevilla and Antonio Rey play a tribute to the 80. They give us permission to install Nati in the front row in achair.
24:15.The recital begins.Nati is known all the songs and the medium sings following the rhythm with the gadget of his invention.
01:30.Dana is invited by Abraham to sing one of her songs.And he says that Dana is the only member of her fans club.Nati is very happy, his favorite, Dana, is singing on stage.
03:30.We still have a while to get to the hotel, Nati has already refused to continue with the walk.Fortunately I find a 24h where I buy a whistle.This seems to give Nati energy that manages to arrive with just half a dozen "Otia."
04:00.Nati falls asleep ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/17/2013 4:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nati is a liver, in the purest and most affectionate sense of the word

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2013 6:01 p.m.

It is very ready hahaha .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2013 6:33 p.m.

hahaa, the salad to hide too I do it :)) And Nati's desserts are the best.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/17/2013 8:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

???Who is Nati?I don't get it ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/18/2013 7 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Nati is my sister, she has 44 years, she has a deep mental deficient, it has been blind for a few years, she has not has a tooth, and not a hair in her head, recently a hernia came out ... Ah, he hates theDoctors, does not understand that they paint these in this world in which she is the queen and others her slaves.

Juan Luis
09/18/2013 9:06 a.m.

The first thing is that your caregiver work is a prize deserving (and here I could say that that of all caregivers in general is an incredible work), but above all the role of Montse, since Nati is not his direct family.
Second, I love how you write and narrate situations.You should write a book.I don't know.Whatever.It would have - be the issue that is - that fine and subtle humor point that characterizes you.I would read it to me, I recognize that I am not very reading.
And thirdly, courage.But I don't know if you need, because you show (Montse and you) that you are two strong people who skip the enormous adversities that life sometimes gives us (between diabetes of one, diabetes of another and the down of a third) andEven so, you live what has touched you with energy, positivism and joy.Congratulations.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/19/2013 4:27 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I appreciate your words Gondrullo.Well, with Nati it is very easy, although I really don't know why.Montse when you neglect everything but beautiful.With Angela it is a real dictator.I think Nati quickly captured that she was the little one and abuse her days if and day too.And that Angela behaves with her as a saint.When he is in the living room with her and this has not given him, for example, a whistle, suddenly he is thrown on the couch and starts crying inconsolably.And when we ask him he tells us that it is that Angela has hit him "strong?""Yes" "In your head?""Yeah".So without further ado you say "What do you want Nati?", "A whistle" replies serious while joining and cleaned the mucos and tears.And when he already has the whistle in his possession, he says, "it's a lie ...He he".The only one who respects is Dana, but does not count because she is always her favorite.When he is bad, he is insufferable, more than one taxi driver has sung the forties for stopping too sharply, even once to a gypsy of those who give you an olive branch he threw it to the ground with a “no, ostiasss”, Montse corrects the turns in the carFor a walk ... However, with the visits it is something else, it behaves Superbien, in that your father has come out.Anyway, you have all deceived ... if it is even tacaña !!!!

Juan Luis
09/19/2013 9:10 a.m.

THANK YOU GONDROLLO !!!Having Nati with us and everything that entails can be tired, but it is one of the most rewarding things that exists, despite the insults, hahahaha ... In any case there are things that are not negotiable, Nati is to us as myDaughters are Juan Luis, that there is no blood? Well yes, but as a good friend would say "I don't miss us" ...
Tacaña Nati?=)) =))

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/19/2013 1:59 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

What else does blood give when happiness is good!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/19/2013 5:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.