Great request so that laboratory advances easily reach diabetics

mrastra's profile photo   09/18/2013 7:23 a.m.

Please, sign the request for the aid to the investigation of the Diabetes cure and pass it !!Thank you!!!
It's a moment!

Link

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
09/18/2013 7:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have already signed, so far there are already about 500 people who have done so, I hope it really serves to give a thrust to the cure of diabetes !!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/18/2013 11:53 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have also signed and shared it on Twitter.When I get home, I copy the link to Facebook.
And as Fer says, to see if it serves something ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/18/2013 11:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I also signed.

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
09/18/2013 12:26 p.m.

It is not to discourage, but neither 500, nor 1,000, nor 10,000, nor 100,000 is going to be a figure so that the WHO is fixed.Also the request is ambiguous, what is really signing?that the advances arrive?They can say that already happens, that's why you have insulin feathers, bombs, etc.

I say this in a constructively

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/18/2013 12:41 p.m.

Ah and by the way, they are not going to get a cure from diabetes because 500 people say if total they are not interested even if you sign 50 million

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/18/2013 12:42 p.m.

to prove that it is not !!
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
09/18/2013 12:46 p.m.

Farstar is right, it should be more specific.For example, asking the EU to investigate the great pharmaceuticals, based on all the accusations that are (even of Nobel Awards) that they stop the development of priests for diseases as profitable for them as diabetes.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/18/2013 3:07 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Of course, a request based on:

"For:
That laboratory advances easily reach diabetics
Sincerely,
[Your name] "

He says nothing.If you send it to the WHO with 500 million signatures are going to say ... "ok and what is this going?"xd

What Sherpa says, or for example asking that the European government/union or whoever proceeds, handles and regulates the price of the diabetic material with which they are cheating millions of people taking advantage of people's health.Things like that, that they would not be of anything but at least it would be an objective

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/18/2013 11:03 p.m.

I sign because everything adds but, gentlemen and ladies, we all know that pharmacists and, therefore, our dishonest rulers do not care very little, or rather nothing, since they have a lot of money to lose.

GonzaloI's profile photo
GonzaloI
09/19/2013 6:36 p.m.

DT1 desde 2002
Novorapid (a demanda con pauta 4-8-6) + Lantus (16)
Última glico 6,5
Colesterol e hipotiroidismo
Deportista aficionado de alta intensidad

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.