Sugarless buns

LuisGomez's profile photo   09/20/2013 9:21 a.m.

Good morning,

I would like to know if a diabetic person can take buns daily if they are "without sugar".Are they really without sugar or are they sold as such without being?

Thank you so much,

Luis

LuisGomez's profile photo
LuisGomez
09/20/2013 9:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The buns, such as bread, also have carbohydrates, which are transformed into glucose.If you are type 2 you will have to limit these foods and, if you are type 1, you will have to adjust the insulin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/20/2013 11:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You should not eat in general daily. In our case less and not only because of sugar.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
09/20/2013 3:48 p.m.

I have always been very sweet and when I was detected the DM1 I spent 2 years being "good" respecting the right meals, then with some low low, I realized that I could eat some bully from time to time and now it is not that I still control itIf counting the portions, but from time to time I take some bully, mini croisant or milk bread, or a donet ... knowing when I can take it (I am not suitable for fast recovery of a hiccup), but I have become accustomed to chocolateWithout added sugars, which although it is still bad for the fats, helps me take away the sweet monkey in some moments, and I want to believe that it is something better than the normal one because it is less sweet, that if, in small quantities ;;) Also from time to time I buy cookies from those of Gullon with chocolate pepitas but without sugars, ever to chop between hours, so it will not upload me so much as if I ate a normal cookie.As they say, you don't have to go through, but a whim from time to time ... B-)

valky's profile photo
valky
09/21/2013 8:45 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Always eat normal buns, not those that put "without sugar."Because you don't care about the sugar you have, what matters to you are carbohydrates, and although those "no sugar" buns have no sugar, they still have carbohydrates, and generally even more than normal buns.

So if you are going to eat a bun, eat it from the normal ones.Do not do it much, keep in mind the insulin that you have to put yourself, and also keep in mind that it is an extra contribution of saturated fats.

For example, if one day you want to eat 1 donut at breakfast, which I think are 23 grs of carbohydrates, you will have to replace the equivalent.For example, removing 23 grams of HC of toasts or whatever you normally eat.But this do not do it often because it is a bad idea and you will go more hungry xD

It is always better to eat slow absorption carbohydrates, such as flours, instead of rapid absorption, such as buns.But it has also been shown that glycemic index is not so important to practice.Unless you abuse, from time to time nothing happens.

(Eye, I speak of type 1 diabetes, if you are type 2 I have no idea what you can eat and what you are not)

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/22/2013 12:46 a.m.

I rescue this thread.Sometimes you feel a sip bun.What do you have breakfast?
Because now that I have seen this I have realized that always as cookies "without sugar" that have now taken some similar to the Oreo and good xD is that I was already tired of breakfast to the days the days Maria cookies.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
12/27/2015 12:43 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

I breakfast toast of integral bar with oil and milk with milk and tail cao light (I don't like coffee) I am also a little tired ...

Veronica14's profile photo
Veronica14
12/27/2015 1:43 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

I do as muffins without sugar and at the same time integral-not every day-, I do not know if these will have many hydrates when they are integral.
But normally bars of toasted bread-of these that you leave the teeth when bite them-with butter or with sugar jam.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/27/2015 2:35 p.m.

I'm changing.One day a week, Gullon cookies with chocolate pepitas fall, it is my little whim.The Bolleria as such already gets used to not eating, although very much as long as a croisant me and, but normal, HC HC adjust insulin and voila.
But I recognize that I shoot more daily with bread with fresh cheese, atun, turkey ... more than anything to avoid fat, custom I suppose

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/27/2015 3:43 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

On some occasion for breakfast he took normal muffins, exactly those of a landowner.You look HC, calculate and enjoy them :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/27/2015 3:50 p.m.

I already commented one day in another thread that at first I started buying everything "without" Coca Cola Light, Coo Light, Jam Light, Zero cookies until one day I got tired of buying all those apparently more suitable or "less" products harmful toWe who in the long run have more harmful additives and sweeteners for health than sugar and I said "pussy" so that I have insulin and do sports ... ??And from that moment the only thing I continue buying without added sugar is the jam, with this I do not mean that I pass from the scratch simply when I feel like something in its fair measure and controlling the HC and the insulin-of theport how and I drink everything "With "...
In DM type 2 I would understand it ..

Conclusion that we have diabetes, not leprosy ..

: D

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/27/2015 9:08 p.m.

Let's see that being type I controlling very well rations, playing sports to avoid cholesterol you can take whatever you want.If you want to pass through you to do some trains hahaha.
Being type II I do not enter the subject because they can bombard me hahaha.
To invent insulin, of course you have to know very well all types of HC.
But not to eat buns xq?What happens to them?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/27/2015 9:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.