New in this disease

maria_celeste's profile photo   09/20/2013 11:04 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am from Bahia Blanca I have a 2 -year -old girl who woke up with this disease 10 days ago and the truth is desperate to awaken with this new concept and acquire it to everyday life I expect your support and contention in ESOT Moments

maria_celeste's profile photo
maria_celeste
09/20/2013 11:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Little by little you will take charge of the best treatment.You have to read and inform you a lot for it.This forum will help you.Much encouragement!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/20/2013 11:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, the first thing a lot.Bruno started with 16 months.Everyone gave me a lot of encouragement and understanding, but nobody really tells you everything that implies at the beginning.
The first months, sincerely, they will be very hard, you have to be prepared and be strong.Best of all, every week that happens is a week that you see, things are improving very little by little but improving, you will have better and worse moments, but you must continue for your little girl, which is the most valuable thing in the world.
Much encouragement, a lot of strength and inform yourself little by little.
I have been fighting for a year and a half and I have to recognize that I see everything with much more calm.
Cheer up

David.-

pirupic's profile photo
pirupic
09/20/2013 12:21 p.m.

Bruno, 3 añitos , diabética desde los 1.5. Hemo : 7.4
Novorapid: 4-2-1-2 Levemir: 2 ( noche)

Well I also have a little girl.Anyway, they are 24 hours a day for and for her.Time will help to meet your daughter and nobody will know more than you.Here you have us for all the doubts that will arise.I have been almost 3 years old.Amimo.

White's profile photo
White
09/20/2013 12:48 p.m.

And an important thing for parents: as your children become older you must be responsible for the disease without feeling guilty when there are lack of controls.That very common feeling of guilt in direct diabetics and family is almost the most difficult to eradicate and, from the psychological point of view, very harmful.

GonzaloI's profile photo
GonzaloI
09/20/2013 12:51 p.m.

DT1 desde 2002
Novorapid (a demanda con pauta 4-8-6) + Lantus (16)
Última glico 6,5
Colesterol e hipotiroidismo
Deportista aficionado de alta intensidad

Although I am not the father of a diabetic child, I think of Gonzalo as exposed, and what I think that little by little that responsibility that you will have today to go through your children little by little, so that when they are older they are totallyresponsible for them and that burden leaving each one of you, even if you will always be clear that I have it clear.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/22/2013 7:29 a.m.

Because of the experience I have with my daughter, leaving them responsibility depends on when they are claiming it.Without hurrying them.Nor do we have to carry them with a responsibility that does not correspond to a child.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/22/2013 10:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.