APP Diabetes in Android - CSDROID

mordsong's profile photo   09/26/2013 11:32 a.m.

Good, my name is Jorge Aguirre, I have been diabetic for 21 years and I wanted to inform you that I have developed an Android app for diabetics.

It is free, with advertising and I would like to be distributed as much as possible, to see if you are able to meet the objectives, to help the person.

The Google Play link is Link

In this same link there are 4 short video tutorials explaining the main functions of the app.I hope you try it, tell you what you think and if you can, vote it.

A hug

mordsong's profile photo
mordsong
09/26/2013 11:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I am a diabetic that I try to control with exercise and diet the glycosylated hemoglobin I have it in 6.6 I would like someone to advise me if I should take medication in medical control one tells me that until I increase to 7 hemoglobin should not take medication and anotherSubstitute doctor tells me that if I should start taking medication, so I'm made a mess

VERA's profile photo
VERA
01/18/2014 3:03 p.m.

Hi Jorge, this application is applied to those with pills?
It is that in the video you can only put insulin data.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/19/2014 8:25 a.m.

We will hit a look.
A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/30/2014 9:43 a.m.

Hello Jorge, I have downloaded the app and I in particular do not work for me because I use a bomb and there is no option to introduce the basal.
And another thing that seemed to me is missing, is to have the open field of the control hour.In my case I become enough more controls than before and after meals ...
They are observations regarding my needs, but I thank people who, as you contribute their experience and interest in creating this type of app.
thank you so much!;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
04/30/2014 5:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.