disabilities or dependence

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/30/2013 6:09 p.m.

Good night to all of the forum.
I am Maria Jose Mama of a 33 months child, and Q last 030/30/12 with 22 months I debuted the DM1.
He debuted everything was a great park.Because of the ignorance of the disease as well as the severe treatment ... but there is no other.Or lo
You assume or Alvaro (my son) was lost and aimed at death!
Shortly before it would debut, I was already on that large list of unemployed.On the one hand I was lucky to dedicate it to him.As you know a continuous and endless process.But on the other hand you are totally homeless by law.
There is no rule that benefits us? At the end of May, the reports of the maternal of Malaga and the tests performed, in the city's medical court ... And my surprise was when the day. FRIDAY 09/25/13, camewith 0%disability resolution.
And I ask ... do you think a child without being 3 years old is capable of counting and recognizing the numbers ... would be able to read the glucometer?And be able to load a geringa (of socks in half units: because when a small unit would be small).And be able to prick?

If someone is in this situation, please we will fight.It is not fair that for being a minority, even more and more children debut at that age, they are considered as children of 7 or 8 years, who already have more autonomy.Without discriminating against anyone.Starting from the base that diabetes is bad for any age.
Greetings to all and thank you very much.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/30/2013 6:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have never understood how they deny the disability of a child with diabetes, when they are totally dependent on their parents to stay alive.My daughter debuted with 5 years, and thanks to the fact that my husband's working hours and mine could combine it, if I would not have stopped working to attend her.They also gave him 0% disability, without more.
I think there are communities in which they currently grant it .. to see if other parents inform you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/30/2013 7:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina for your encouraging words.I know that it is complicated ... but fortunately for my son I have all the time to dedicate it to Him and fight against justice ...
It is not inequality but to be aware of the age of it.

DiabetesForo
10/01/2013 6:59 a.m.

Hello my daughter also debuted with 22 months.Now almost 3 years ago.Full dedication 24 hours a day but you know that minute by minute you are saving your life ... it is very hard but parents must learn to live with it to be able to transmit it.Don't go to school yet?Another adventure ... I give you all my support and my encouragement.Do not hesitate to ask us
Experience is the mother of science.A hug

White's profile photo
White
10/02/2013 8:02 a.m.

Thank you very much White.
If not much discomfort, what part of Spain are you?
And ... have disability processed?
Have you considered bombing?We have recommended the maternal, however I am a bit reluctant.
All the best.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2013 10:35 a.m.

Hello, I am new in this forum, and if someone can advise me, I would appreciate it.The shoulder derch and in the Izd, I was going down the doctor of medical inspection 1 yearI told him that we were three two in bar and I in kitchen and when I returned to work I have consumed the strike.With everything I have I could request disability thanks

afri's profile photo
afri
10/05/2013 7:38 a.m.

Request it, for diabetes complications they can give it to you.You have to carry all the medical and psychological reports you can.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/05/2013 12:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.