Hypothyroidism

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/03/2013 9:45 a.m.

Hello, I am diabetic, celiac, and a few years ago they told me, after performing an analytical, which I could suffer from hypothyroidism, since the TSH hormone was somewhat high.I know that the three diseases are closely related and that there are many people who suffer from all three ... The fact is that today I have consultation, and although the analysis and controls are perfect, the issue has come again, and that is that it is that it is thatI have the high TSH, 7 ... they have told me that they will look at him, that at the moment nothing.

I feel a little discouraged, really, I can't help thinking, how many autoimmune diseases will I develop?In his day I thought the same, although I encouraged immediately.I know that you have to throw forward, I already did it when they told me a few years ago, but today I feel again in the same way, because although I feel strong to deal with anything, discouragement to see that one has a trend,Let's say, "Autoimmune" ... I am scared to think that over the years I can accumulate more autoimmune diseases, because I am not even 25 years old.

I write looking for some comfort, mood, similar experiences, because although I know that you have to throw forward and avoid thinking about the future, which is always uncertain ... I can't help discouragement a bit of perspective.

Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/03/2013 9:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way, someone may remind me or consult the issues that I started, and in this regard, say that I no longer have any of those problems!I spent a somewhat difficult time, in which I was anxious, nervous, embassy, ​​it was for me a kind of vital crisis, but that has already happened and the truth that I left the stronger of that and I would say that today I am psychologically stronger.I managed to control diabetes and have been glycosylated hemoglobinas of about 6, and today, 5.8 :) already a couple of years :) :)

I know that it does not come to the case but it was to update all those who at these complicated moments dedicated your time to give me a courage and advice.Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/03/2013 9:57 a.m.

Hello.I have hypothyroidism (I was removed a thyroid lobe) and high cholesterol, in addition to diabetes 1 with 6.5 hemo.The truth is, I think you have to assume things as they come and think that we all have something, and also that you do not miss the guilty of having those diseases and that you could have not done anything to avoid them.Under that premise, we have to assume what touches us with the greatest optimism, take care to live many years and take into account that this is our main responsibility.

I usually be a very demanding person at work, perfectionist, with high levels of stress, which comes very bad for diabetes.The people of my narrower are surprised because those things concern me more than diabetes and thyroid, and I always say that I have dominated it or that at least I do everything possible to get it, while working life is likeThe jungle and has too imponderable.

Total, that much mood because our disease is like who has to take care of a dependent being throughout his life and does not have an alternative.

GonzaloI's profile photo
GonzaloI
10/03/2013 5:44 p.m.

DT1 desde 2002
Novorapid (a demanda con pauta 4-8-6) + Lantus (16)
Última glico 6,5
Colesterol e hipotiroidismo
Deportista aficionado de alta intensidad

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism that at the moment remained in "subclinical", we are not missing the treatment, and that my mother has it.But I have not given him much importance because doctors assure me that he does not have it, you just have to monitor it in the analytics and if it goes from 10 points it is when they put a medication of a small daily pill.
Accustomed to punctures and everything else would not be much more daily;As for the disease itself, the only thing that shows is that you earn weight and that if you have to have it more controlled.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/05/2013 7:33 a.m.

Well Ander, it is true that every time they tell us that something new we can have to tremble, we have been down, but for the moment for you things are under control ... Look, for 3 annual analytics my daughter gave the altered TSH(I am hypothyroid and she diabetic type 1), and the next 3 the results have been negative, I cannot say that I would not overwhelm me, yes, I hump me a lot, but well, now so happy, in fact they echoed him an echothyroid and gave perfectly normal.Do not anticipate events, or live with fear.There are many diabetics that only have that, diabetes, and many hypothyroids that have a thyroid.And stress is very bad for everything.Cheer up

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/07/2013 8:09 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.